• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emily Bloom - AKA: Anne T, Emily, Tanya

Another picture with Igor, the guy on the book cover.

89152-1349716460-6616.m.jpg

He comes from a well-known family of actors and he's currently with Emily in New York.

Each to his own but those Yonitale videos are really spectacular. They're almost anatomical but seeing Emily's pussy gushing cream and reaching ecstacy at a point of no return under the hands of a man is something different than her grinning at the camera while holding a limp dick.

Not sure if this has already been asked, but does anybody know who this blonde is in the video?
View attachment 409668

Hegre Art identified her as Angie... http://www.hegre-art.com/films/angie-crosstrainer ... she was in a few massage videos including male-female. I'm not aware of any aliases or her working anywhere else. Might be a one-timer.

Back to Emily... I agree with Mondo Macabro that the Yonitale videos are great, the most explicit we have seen of Emily and her pristine pink pussy. I get the feeling Yonitale is sort of controlled by the models contentwise. A few Hegre girls making their own work now that he has left Europe for Malibu.

Back to Emily... I agree with Mondo Macabro that the Yonitale videos are great, the most explicit we have seen of Emily and her pristine pink pussy. I get the feeling Yonitale is sort of controlled by the models contentwise. A few Hegre girls making their own work now that he has left Europe for Malibu.

It's a Fritz Ryan website and the 'masseur' is him. Given his former works and since Beige Miracle is some early video (supposedly shot in 2013), we may presume that there's footage where he gets more intimate with Emily but I doubt such things, if any, will ever see the sunlight.