• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ember Reigns vs Brooke Hogan

Ember Reigns vs Brooke Hogan

• Ember Reigns

Votes: 79 83.2%
  • Brooke Hogan

Votes: 16 16.8%

• Total voters

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'd go with Ember Reigns too, but.......if this were a 2 out of 3 falls-last chick standing match at Wrestlemania, I'd have to go with The Brookster......BROTHER!!!!:1orglaugh

They are both Gorgeous Blondes , but the reason why I say Ember Reigns is because she has a nice range of great belly button piercings (I know it's a fetish of mine LOL) , she's not too shy when it comes to sexual things and she's not too shy when it comes to exposing herself to other people and most of all : Ember takes time and shows some love for her fans! She's almost daily on this site conversating with her fans , letting us know what's up , that's really a sign of respect from her side , so I just gotta throw some respect back!

Take care Ember!

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
You guys ALL make me laugh so Hard. I think Brooke would probably take me down in a Wrestling match since I only weigh 118lbs.

I also want to thank you Nastee. I really enjoy talking to you all and hope you enjoy hearing from me. I really luv what I do so much and hope you guys luv me too!!!

They are both Gorgeous Blondes , but the reason why I say Ember Reigns is because she has a nice range of great belly button piercings (I know it's a fetish of mine LOL) , she's not too shy when it comes to sexual things and she's not too shy when it comes to exposing herself to other people and most of all : Ember takes time and shows some love for her fans! She's almost daily on this site conversating with her fans , letting us know what's up , that's really a sign of respect from her side , so I just gotta throw some respect back!

Take care Ember!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You guys ALL make me laugh so Hard. I think Brooke would probably take me down in a Wrestling match since I only weigh 118lbs.

Not if I was the ref. ;) Hey, accidents with folding chairs sometimes happen! "Honest Mr. Hogan, I didn't do that on purpose!" :dunno:

From what I've seen since I've been on Freeones, the ultimate match would have to be between you and Love Gisele. I think you're both undefeated in these polls - and it's usually a lopsided knockout. Even though you're both under 130 pounds, you two are the heavyweights around here.

Have you two ever done any shoots together? IMO, you're both top shelf!

Ember, sweetheart, we would naturally train you for the match. We wouldn't expect you to take on Brooke without a nice little set of moves to ~unleash~ on her.

And look at that ReyC has offered to be the ref. I'm sure he can slip you a set of brass knuckles at the right moment and you can get the win 1 - 2 - 3!

Ember Reigns is gorgeous (as she clearly knows) but honestly not as attractive now since she seems very full of herself
Do you know her personally? I you do , I might respect your opinion , but if you haven't ever met her , it seems kinda ignorant to call somebody with so much love and dedication to her fanbase "full of herself"....

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
Thx so much Nastee!!! I know that I can't make everyone happy all the time, but I don't want people to think that I am full of myself.

Do you know her personally? I you do , I might respect your opinion , but if you haven't ever met her , it seems kinda ignorant to call somebody with so much love and dedication to her fanbase "full of herself"....

Ember is cool as shit lol! People shouldn't judge unless they know the person.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 3900938, member: 297859"]Thx so much Nastee!!! I know that I can't make everyone happy all the time, but I don't want people to think that I am full of myself.