• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• _Elizabeth.jpg
    _Elizabeth.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:
What I find funny about the Victorious show is this, both Ariana Grande and Elizabeth Gillies are much more talented than Victoria Justice, with Elizabeth being the most talented of all. It's obvious the producers have come to realize this as they won't give either a good solo number. The only thing of note they've let either perform was their duo of Give It Up, and that has outshined anything Victoria has done in the entire history of the show.

Last edited:
What I find funny about the Victorious show is this, both Ariana Grande and Elizabeth Gillies are much more talented than Victoria Justice, with Elizabeth being the most talented of all. It's obvious the producers have come to realize this as they won't give either a good solo number. The only thing of note they've let either perform was their duo of Give It Up, and that has outshined anything Victoria has done in the entire history of the show.

Actually, Elizabeth is working on a solo album now

I agree with that especially when you consider that duet they did "take a hint" Liz killed it!! I cant really get mad because Nick's intentions was to have the show be a vechicle for Victoria and it was successful. Its kinda funny because behind the scenes Liz,Ari,Matt,Leon and Avan when hes in the country all hang out on a regular basis without Victoria. I heard its cause shes a bitch dont know if thats true but if you think about it you could see that. Plus Liz and Ari were hot since day one to me Victoria wasnt really until the middle of season 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucian_4

Closed Account

I agree with that especially when you consider that duet they did "take a hint" Liz killed it!! I cant really get mad because Nick's intentions was to have the show be a vechicle for Victoria and it was successful. Its kinda funny because behind the scenes Liz,Ari,Matt,Leon and Avan when hes in the country all hang out on a regular basis without Victoria. I heard its cause shes a bitch dont know if thats true but if you think about it you could see that. Plus Liz and Ari were hot since day one to me Victoria wasnt really until the middle of season 2

Wow, Hollywood. Isn't that always the way? The nice girl on-camera, bitch in real life. Bitch on-camera, nice girl in real life. Also, Daniella Monet can actually sing well. I suppose next we'll be hearing about Ariana Grande planning to go to Yale or MIT after she takes a break from showbiz.

Last edited:
Wow, Hollywood. Isn't that always the way? The nice girl on-camera, bitch in real life. Bitch on-camera, nice girl in real life. Also, Daniella Monet can actually sing well. I suppose next we'll be hearing about Ariana Grande planning to go to Yale or MIT after she takes a break from showbiz.

Hey, you never know. If i was a betting man though I would put my money on Ariana getting Into Yale or MIT over Victoria winning an Oscar or a Grammy. Just sayin

i heard ariana is a bitch too

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt