• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this video funny?

• Oh yes!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Don't care for tasered grannies

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Was going through random 'World's Dumbest' videos on YouTube, when I came across this one:

I just laughed so hard... how feisty is that old lady? And again, taser-happy policeman who seems to be unable to walk that old lady off the roadside.

But really, who in his right mind DARES a cop these days to go ahaed and tase him???

Do you find this funny?

It amazes me how stupid some people are. This woman for daring a cop to tase her AND the cop for actually doing it! Think about it. Tasing
a 72 year old fat woman. This could have gone horribly wrong, her having a heart attack, and then everyone would've been asking why did
you tase a 72 year old fat woman! Just cuff her and shove in the.back of the squad car. It's not like she could kick his big ass.

I was wondering what Tonya Harding was doing in the video :dunno:

I think its pretty pathetic that he tased her. A taser is supposed to be used for when an officer is in danger, not when he is annoyed or his ego gets hurt with a dare. If only we all could taser people when we got annoyed with them at work.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Here's some more news about this story... sadly, it's FOX network, yet I think it is relevant

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh, maybe the police officer was a bit clumsy... like this guy

The most terrifying is not the grand-ma draing the cope to tase her or the cop to do it. They are boh stupid.

But the people making the coments, they seem not to be shocked by the attitude of the cop :facepalm: