• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Egypt

Most Foreign affairs analyst stated for years, that Saudi Arabia and Egypt had the two most radicalized societies in the Arab world. The current Egyptian military leadership was apart of Mubarak's brutal regime. The ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood and Egyptian Military don't mesh well.

Democracy is too early to be applied in Egypt now.As we still have alot of people who followed Muslim Brotherhood just because they say obying us will grantuee you heaven and so on.

Democracy is too early to be applied in egypt now.As we still have alot of people who followed Muslim Brotherhood just because they say obying us will grantuee you heaven and so on.

That may never happen, the radical Islam isn't going away in Egypt. Mubarak outlawed the organization but he did not try to dismantle the organization. In another thread, I said that Egyptian military can control the country. I'm not very confident about that prediction.

The more I think of this...we should leave, take our bags of money, and nationalize the energy industry. We would be better off and they would not have us poking around in their countries.

There may be a flaw or two to this approach I haven't considered.

The more I think of this...we should leave, take our bags of money, and nationalize the energy industry. We would be better off and they would not have us poking around in their countries.

There may be a flaw or two to this approach I haven't considered.

The Chinese and Indian economies alone will keep the Middle Eastern oil fields busy for the next four or five decades. The Wahhabists and Twelver Shia are not the groups we want to take control the Middle East. The Middle East could be far worst than its current state.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The Chinese and Indian economies alone will keep the Middle Eastern oil fields busy for the next four or five decades. The Wahhabists and Twelver Shia are not the groups we want to take control the Middle East. The Middle East could be far worst than its current state.
Just look at Afghanistan and Iraq; fundamentalist Islamic groups will always be at each others throats. It's what prevents them being at ours. Just like protestants and Catholics. True sons of Ibrahim.

Just look at Afghanistan and Iraq; fundamentalist Islamic groups will always be at each others throats. It's what prevents them being at ours. Just like protestants and Catholics. True sons of Ibrahim.

There are three main factions in the Middle East. The Saudi and UAE led Wahhabist faction. The Iranian and Iraqi led Shia Faction and lastly Turkey. For historical reasons, and the fact the Saudis government hates the MB. The MB is not strict enough for the Saudis. A Muslim Brotherhood controlled Egyptian would be allied with Turkey. The U.S. power is waning in the Middle East.

Problem with Egypt (and other Middle Eastern nations) is that they don't have strong democratic institutions. There's no clearly defined roles etc. within the government. You can't just win an election and then decide to do what you want.

Philbert

Banned
Problem with Egypt (and other Middle Eastern nations) is that they don't have strong democratic institutions. There's no clearly defined roles etc. within the government. You can't just win an election and then decide to do what you want.

You can in Towelheadistan...I am not invested in Egypt, but good on the military for removing wannabe King Morsi...he tried to close down the "democratic" process that got him into power...the folks said no, bye bye.
It seems the Egyptian folks agree with you, at least those not invested in the "Brotherhood".

Most Foreign affairs analyst stated for years, that Saudi Arabia and Egypt had the two most radicalized societies in the Arab world. The current Egyptian military leadership was apart of Mubarak's brutal regime. The ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood and Egyptian Military don't mesh well.

The Arab Al Sharpton.......

You can in Towelheadistan...I am not invested in Egypt, but good on the military for removing wannabe King Morsi...he tried to close down the "democratic" process that got him into power...the folks said no, bye bye.
It seems the Egyptian folks agree with you, at least those not invested in the "Brotherhood".

Seems that we are in the top of the news everywhere :D
but acutly i found that u guys know akot about egypt not just like the whole world who still think egypt means camels and pyrmaids

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Here I thought I would read something about Ptolemaic Egypt...

I'm not entirely sure the coup was a good thing, I've read Mubarak is to be released soon so only time will tell whether the coup was good or not.
Lets see if the army actually protects the Coptic Christians, for some reason I can't see that happening.