• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eggs And Toast Appreciation Thread.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I love Eggs And Toast, darn it. Eggs And Toast is great for munchies if you've been drinking. If I had a nice piece of ham it would be better. I have some shredded cheese but I'd rather just have the Eggs And Toast without. If you don't like Eggs And Toast you're one of of those Antifa Commies. Enjoy your Eggs And Toast.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
When you say toast do you mean the stuff that comes out of the little pop-up machine or do you mean proper toast, either grilled or under the broiler?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I like French Toast or what the crazy right refers to as Freedom Toast. :rolleyes:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Eggs and toast was what Joe Pantaliano served James Gandolfini before he got whacked.

the-more-you-know.png

When you say toast do you mean the stuff that comes out of the little pop-up machine or do you mean proper toast, either grilled or under the broiler?

Just regular toast. I put some bread in the toaster, toasted it, spread a little butter on the toast, put the toast on a plate, then put some eggs I made over-easy on the toast.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You can make and eat them at any time of the day. Best from a diner after a night of town. I like rye.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Here you go ...

sunny side up fried eggs with toast.

perfect-fried-egg-fried-eggs.jpg

Break the yolks, and dip the toast into it. Wonderful stuff. :)

I was too lazy to go to the store but miraculously found some eggs in the icebox and some bread for toasting on a table. Sure was good. Don’t forget the salt & pepper.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
and the pound of bacon.

No meal is complete, without something that once had a face.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I actually prefer sausage, but if the bacon is cut thick, and not crispy, I can put down a pound or more by myself, in the form of bacon tomato, with mayo sandwiches. On toasted Italian only. I love breakfast food, and frequently will eat it for dinner, in place of dinner foods. A couple of nice pork chops with your morning meal is great too.

I actually prefer sausage, but if the bacon is cut thick, and not crispy, I can put down a pound or more by myself, in the form of bacon tomato, with mayo sandwiches. On toasted Italian only. I love breakfast food, and frequently will eat it for dinner, in place of dinner foods. A couple of nice pork chops with your morning meal is great too.

We just came back from Maui. I had a couple Hawaiian breakfasts. Not bad but I'm not much for Portuguese Sausage. The Spam was OK. The bacon was very good. The wife had a monstrous deal called a Loco Moco once.