• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eggies! Eggies! How Do You Like Your Eggies?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I like mine over-easy. I like a liquid yoke for my bacon, sausage, and/or ham and don't mind a bit of runny goop as long as it's not too much.

raw

giphy.gif

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I likes them how Dino likes them, or I'll mix them into my oatsmeal befores I microwaves it.

Mostly over medium, ocassionally hard boiled and occasionally scrambled with cheese or as an omelet.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You really can't fuck up an eggie. I don't like them too runny. Have the white solid and let me soak up the yolk with a piece of toast at the very least.

Then again, Latin cooking and others drop a sunny side eggie atop many dishes. An interesting thing and I like it.

The omelet thing is best for me. I find leftover cold cuts, an onion and some mushrooms. Get them warm in a pan. Scramble up some eggies and pour into the pan. A big plate of yum.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Scrambled, dry with hot sauce and cheese. Sunny side up, for toast dunking. Hard boiled, wit a standard fuckton of hot sauce. Or poached, over a pile of sausage gravy covering a large flaky biscuit.

Omelets are my favorite though, loaded with shrooms, breakfast meats, and cheese.