• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eargasm Or Catch Of The Day?

Eargasm Or Catch Of The Day?

• Eargasm

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Catch Of The Day

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
What's more better; pulling out a Q-Tip from your ear that looks like a steamy caramel apple or looking down on your finger to see a bad boy booger with a bloody tail and a piece of brain stuck to the end?

Hahaha! Oh god I can't wait to see this.

How did you vote? So great to get the gals involved too. You ever pull out an especially sloppy soppy tampon and be proud of yourself getting it to the trashcan without strewing it all over the floor? I knew this one broad who kept herself so clean I'd use her used tampons as air fresheners in the truck.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
How did you vote? So great to get the gals involved too. You ever pull out an especially sloppy soppy tampon and be proud of yourself getting it to the trashcan without strewing it all over the floor? I knew this one broad who kept herself so clean I'd use her used tampons as air fresheners in the truck.

I didn't vote. Neither option is better for me.... not something I get off on lol.
And yes lol actually I am proud of myself when I pull out a tampon and don't get it on the floor. Though usually I wrap it in toilet paper before dangling it around to put it in the trash can, so there isn't any chance of it getting on the floor or anything.

I didn't vote. Neither option is better for me.... not something I get off on lol.
And yes lol actually I am proud of myself when I pull out a tampon and don't get it on the floor. Though usually I wrap it in toilet paper before dangling it around to put it in the trash can, so there isn't any chance of it getting on the floor or anything.

Very wise. I imagine the more weighty plums you extract might need to be wrapped twice to avoid seepage.