• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eagles' Glenn Frey dead at 67

I actually took the time to stand on a corner in Winslow Arizona. R.I.P. Glenn

Right On Jagger!! Very Sad Day For The Music World Has Lost A Great One!!

Listening To "The Very Best Of The Eagles", "Lyin Eyes" & "Take It Easy" & "Already Gone", Had "Smuggler Blues" First.

Glenn You Be Missed, R.I.P.!!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Shit. Natalie Cole, David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Glen Frey all dead within the last week. Who's next? My money's on Cher.

I remember listening to Hotel California in my cousin's basement when I was about ten. And the folklore and urban myths surrounding it were almost as good as the song. When I was a younger man my roommate and I drove to Winslow, Arizona in his flatbed Ford after an Eagles concert at Sam Boyd Silver Bowl. True story. So long, Glen Frey. We hardly knew ye.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Shit. Natalie Cole, David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Glen Frey all dead within the last week. Who's next? My money's on Cher.

I remember listening to Hotel California in my cousin's basement when I was about ten. And the folklore and urban myths surrounding it were almost as good as the song. When I was a younger man my roommate and I drove to Winslow, Arizona in his flatbed Ford after an Eagles concert at Sam Boyd Silver Bowl. True story. So long, Glen Frey. We hardly knew ye.

Don't forget Lemmy.;)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
:(

R.I.P. to a truly cool dude and great musician.

One of my favorite side projects that he did in the 80's (around his Smuggler's Blues song - Miami Vice episode of the same name):

GFreyMiamiVice.jpg

He played with Seger in Detroit before heading to California and hooking up with Don Henley in Linda Ronstadt's band. Heading down the Seven Bridges Road. RIP Glenn.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
This shit is getting out of fucking hand! Desperado Is one of my favorite albums...I'm partial to the earlier Eagles, although it's all listenable... which is rare in so many bands.

And because of this horrible loss, we didn't hear much about another great musician, one of the founding members of Mott The Hoople, drummer Dale Griffin died a day or two ago, also. He was 67 years old too. kind of fucked up...the ones that died young, are in the 27 club....and the ones that lasted, seem to be in the 67 club.

This shit is getting out of fucking hand! Desperado Is one of my favorite albums...I'm partial to the earlier Eagles, although it's all listenable... which is rare in so many bands.

And because of this horrible loss, we didn't hear much about another great musician, one of the founding members of Mott The Hoople, drummer Dale Griffin died a day or two ago, also. He was 67 years old too. kind of fucked up...the ones that died young, are in the 27 club....and the ones that lasted, seem to be in the 67 club.

Was lucky to have seen the Eagles in the early years but never saw Mott The Hoople. Liked their music and Ian Hunter on vocals. "All The Young Dudes". 8 track tapes back then.