• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

E3 2014 - Which game(s) are you most hyped for?

Battlefield Hardline

Battlefield with cops and robbers :yesyes:

In GTA games, the heist missions were my favorite but I always thought how cool it would be to play the other side.

For the first time ever I'm actually hyped for a Battlefield game. Done with Military, bring on the cops and robbers. Of course Batman: Arkham Knight and Assassin's Creed: Unity (wish Ubisoft would give some info on Assassin's Creed: Comet).

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
far cry 4
the batman should be interesting too but i don't have a PS4 at this time
but the game i wait the most is definitely the next tomb raider unfortunately not presented to the E3

The only game I'm looking forward to so far is the new Batman game. I might buy a PS4 around the end of the year so I can play it, and hopefully by then more good games will have come along or will soon be.

The library of games for the latest generation consoles leaves a lot to be desired so far.

Splatoon!
Splatoon2.jpg

Nice to see Nintendo try a new IP instead of another sequel. Although I am interested in Hyrule Warriors.. looks pretty epic

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
MGSV:TPP, Far Cry, AC:Unity, Batman and The Division.

I think I am becoming one 'em prickly conservative gamers because I'm finding that my taste for games have become more specific. I am no longer inclined to purchase games for the hell of it, or because its part of a series with large story arch to finish. I am really disappointed with the direction Ubisoft went with the Ghost Recon series, and I fear that we will see more of that Call of Duty, Gear of War gameplay influence future Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six titles. As for titles like Farcry, I like the concept Ubisoft had for Farcry 2 with the whole world being sandbox. But after watching newest Farcry gameplay, where you are able to ride elephants and have elephants blowing up cars by ramming them, I lost interest fast. That was too surreal for me. And Battlefield! Where has battlefield gone? Who's idea was it to make Battlefield a cops and robbers Game. The creators could have just spared the game brand and branch out with an entirely different title. It is not Battlefield unless there is Jets, Tanks, Russians, Japanese, or Chinese in it. With that rant said, this is the game I am itching for.

No Man's Sky

Hopefully this game comes out on the Xbox One , if not I am going to have to purchase a Playstation.

I’m cautiously optimistic about the Borderlands Pre Sequel game, even if I'll probably refuse to play two of the characters.