• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

E3 2013 Thread

E3 is only week away, and this year is the biggest one yet, both Sony and Microsoft on there next gen system PS4 and Xbox One. Nintendo won't be there but they have some type of thing at Best Buy which is lame but hope they will come up with something because Wii U isn't doing good as of now. So who can't wait for it in the next few days.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There will be news of MGS5, so I'm pretty stoked.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well today Keifer Sutherland is the new voice of Snake (I mean Big Boss) in MGS5

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/kiefer-sutherland-playing-snake-in-metal-gear-solid-v

Also here are the times for the Press Conference by Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony. Remember Nintendo won't have a event at E3 but they will have there Nintendo Direct at Best Buy store the next day

Microsoft 12:30pm EST/9:30 PST

E3 3pm EST/12pm PST

Ubisoft 6pmEST/3pm PST

Sony 9pm EST/7pm PST

Tuesday
Nintendo Direct (Will have it at Best Buy while watch E3 there) 11am EST/8am PST

BTW here is Kiefer Sutherland doing the voice for Snake (Big Boss) in MGS5, btw the game take place in 1984 were Snake is 49 and his son were 12 around that time (Solid and Liquid)

Last edited:
I'm very curious to see what kind of presentation that Destiny will have.

L3ggy

Well today Keifer Sutherland is the new voice of Snake (I mean Big Boss) in MGS5

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/kiefer-sutherland-playing-snake-in-metal-gear-solid-v

Also here are the times for the Press Conference by Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony. Remember Nintendo won't have a event at E3 but they will have there Nintendo Direct at Best Buy store the next day

Microsoft 12:30pm EST/9:30 PST

E3 3pm EST/12pm PST

Ubisoft 6pmEST/3pm PST

Sony 9pm EST/7pm PST

Tuesday
Nintendo Direct (Will have it at Best Buy while watch E3 there) 11am EST/8am PST

BTW here is Kiefer Sutherland doing the voice for Snake (Big Boss) in MGS5, btw the game take place in 1984 were Snake is 49 and his son were 12 around that time (Solid and Liquid)

There are rumours that Solid will be part of the 2nd portion of MGS5.

There are rumours that Solid will be part of the 2nd portion of MGS5.

Could we see Solid Snake as an kid, remember this game take place in 1984 and both Snake and Liquid are both 12 years old

Speaking of which the IGN or Gametrailers will have the 1st game playing of Call of Duty Ghost before E3

Finally getting information on Dragon Age 3. Bioware has had a rough two years with DA2 and the ME3 ending and I'm hopeful they have learned a hard lesson. Tomorrow we get an idea of whether that is true or not.

Bioware has had a rough two years with DA2 and the ME3 ending and I'm hopeful they have learned a hard lesson.

Don't forget the whole The Old Republic debacle either. I would even go as far as to say that the orginal Dragon Age was overrated.

Does anybody remember when Bioware was actually one of the best video game companies in the world? They have fallen pretty far. It was mostly downhill after they let themselves get bought by EA.

Don't forget the whole The Old Republic debacle either. I would even go as far as to say that the orginal Dragon Age was overrated.

Does anybody remember when Bioware was actually one of the best video game companies in the world? They have fallen pretty far. It was mostly downhill after they let themselves get bought by EA.

I do not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

L3ggy

Could we see Solid Snake as an kid, remember this game take place in 1984 and both Snake and Liquid are both 12 years old

Speaking of which the IGN or Gametrailers will have the 1st game playing of Call of Duty Ghost before E3

Ground Zeroes takes place in 1984, and since The Phantom Pain takes place nine years after Ground Zeroes, it should be in 1993.

Ground Zeroes takes place in 1984, and since The Phantom Pain takes place nine years after Ground Zeroes, it should be in 1993.

Ground Zero take place in 1975 a year later after Peace Walker so both Snake and Liquid were only 3 at that time, it also remember he is not called Solid Snake it Snake but it's Big Boss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Ground_Zeroes

Also we got a some footage of COD Ghost from the underwater level, and the first game-playing of the dog and it have an name called Riley

L3ggy

Hmm... My mistake.

From the Xbox side;

I liked seeing another Dead Rising game.
The gameplay itself though didn't show much of the cheesy fun factor of the Dead Rising series, like putting masks on zombies and using soccer balls or golf clubs.
Seems they may have gone the more serious and darker route. I just hope the auger makes a return.

I do not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

I don't hold it against anybody that liked the game, but I found the setting very uninspiring myself and just plain not that good, the plot was nothing special, the choices one can make an illusion, the playable areas repetitive (although not as bad as DA2), the graphics of areas and people appearance had little variance (even among playable characters), the best characters above average at best and almost all the rest completely forgettable, the treasure and inventory systems were a pain, and the combat system wasn't anything great. Out of all the big time video game RPGs that have been created sometime in the last 30 years Dragon Age might break the top fifty if it's lucky, and I probably wouldn't even put it up that far myself. It was something that was "just alright". The biggest thing going for it was that it was a good time waster if one had nothing better to play.

I don't think things are going well for Microsoft.

Right now, Microsoft is like the Titantic and they're frantically searching for a way to plug the hole that the iceberg called Sony created. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the 3rd party developers that struck deals with MS tried to get out of them.

Edit: WTF, there's a babe called The Iceberg?

L3ggy

Those are some really nice games. Destiny looked great.