• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

E cigarettes.

As a lifelong smoker of Newports who loves/hates the habit, I have news.
I recently bought a NJOY electronic cigarette kit for about 100 dollars. You smoke water vapor mixed with various levels of nicotine. It is a nicotine delivery system without the 4000 cancer causing chemicals and carbon monoxide!
I fuckin love it and feel great! I have not smoked a Newport in seven weeks now! A fuckin miracle!
No, not FDA approved, but everything I read its a healthy way to smoke! No second hand smoke, only the stimulation of nicotine which can, I suppose, be hard on the cardiovascular system. But why then do they sell patches,gum and lozenges with nicotine?
Anyway, it is not for youngsters who would quickly become hooked.
You do have to charge fuckin batteries and it does cost also, but at least I may not be killing myself as surely I was with cigarettes.
( Itried all drugs, patches and ways to quit before without success. The e cigarette replaced my cigarettes with the 4000 chemicals totally. I just hope it's not too late.
Thought some of you would like to know. Regards, Nester6

I was thinking about trying this gizmo also. Glad to get some feedback. Right now I roll my own and smoke less because I got to make them and it takes time.

I may check this thing out!! Thanks :thumbsup:

I bought the "Smoking Everywhere" brand about 3 months ago. Supposedly, one cartridge is equal to one pack of cigarettes but it cannot be true. I can wipe out a nicotine cartridge in 2 hours. And the cartridge refills are expensive, 15 bucks for five. Five don't last me a day. They did help me stay away from analog cigarettes for about 2 weeks but in the end the expense just made me go back to the old nasty habit.

I bought the "Smoking Everywhere" brand about 3 months ago. Supposedly, one cartridge is equal to one pack of cigarettes but it cannot be true. I can wipe out a nicotine cartridge in 2 hours. And the cartridge refills are expensive, 15 bucks for five. Five don't last me a day. They did help me stay away from analog cigarettes for about 2 weeks but in the end the expense just made me go back to the old nasty habit.

True, but you can buy great e juice from taste-e-cigarettes that you can add to your own cartridge. The cartridges they sell fuckin suck, however your own juice added to them is great!

I am curious did you buy it to help yourself get off of cigarettes? or to replace them? I know when I quit it was very hard and my hat goes off to anyone who trys

I am curious did you buy it to help yourself get off of cigarettes? or to replace them? I know when I quit it was very hard and my hat goes off to anyone who trys

Yes I did buy them to help ween me off of cigs. Someone told me that the cartridges had some of the same ingredients as anti-freeze and that made me stop using them. Also I heard that they were made in China and that is a red flag to me (no pun intended). A chemist friend told me that the antifreeze ingredient is also found in toothpaste so I guess that was just someone trying to scare me from using them. I may try them again and see if I can stick with them this time.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I'm so glad I quit for real 6 years ago. Just the idea of smoking a cigarette is totally abhorrent to me now. Not trying to preach....just saying....it's best to quit totally. If this contraption helps you avoid the real thing....God bless you.

Jagger is a Rush fan and a very good poster, even if he does lean slightly to the left, he gets a pass from me. :glugglug:

I saw those at the mall once. It looks to me like it gives you your nicotine fix, plus it gives you the psychological sensation of actually smoking. I'm glad I don't need them.

You would think with all of the technology that exists to manufacture smart weapons and nuclear bombs, somebody would invent something similar for e-marijuana cigs...but NOOO, Uncle LEO wouldn't take too kindly to that.

I'm so glad I quit for real 6 years ago. Just the idea of smoking a cigarette is totally abhorrent to me now. Not trying to preach....just saying....it's best to quit totally. If this contraption helps you avoid the real thing....God bless you.

I agree mostly. I used to enjoy a few drags if I was around a friend who was smoking when I was drinking. Believe me, I always ended up feeling the consequences on my lungs and general energy levels for about a week after, whether is was a full cigarette or just a few drags. I've gone most of this year without a smoke now, and I'm a heavy drinker 2-4 times a month.

I probably would have tried this e-cig, were it really necessary.

Lust

Lost at Birth
Right now I roll my own

Hey I roll my own too! wait...i'm probably using a way different tobacco product than you ;)

I smoked in college, took me about four times to quit but finally did, it was worth the effort to say the least. one thing i do know, ex smokers are the quite possibly the rudest people to smokers......and i guess im that way as well. sorry to be so hypocritical, i know it aint easy to quit.

but....back to rolling your own, yeah, i still smoke that! fuck yeah!

Lawrence Welk toked!!!! (modern spiritual my ass)

I bought them to replace cigarettes with a MUCH more healthy alternative. If you look hard enough,doctors say that nicotine alone, isn't the culprit. Its the burning of tobacco that releases the 4000 harmful chemicals into you along with the nicotine. This gets rid of the 4000 chemicals.

Hey I roll my own too! wait...i'm probably using a way different tobacco product than you ;)

I smoked in college, took me about four times to quit but finally did, it was worth the effort to say the least. one thing i do know, ex smokers are the quite possibly the rudest people to smokers......and i guess im that way as well. sorry to be so hypocritical, i know it aint easy to quit.

but....back to rolling your own, yeah, i still smoke that! fuck yeah!

Lawrence Welk toked!!!! (modern spiritual my ass)

After they sing sweet jesus she sucks his cock!

You are right, don't fuckin start in the first place, but I am hopelessly addicted to nicotine and I feel this is my salvation. Thanks Jagger