• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

:dunno:Do women Depressurize situations...?

:dunno: I have often wondered how having women in and around social institutions, (such as schools, clubs, parties) reduce tensions among the people. The other day I was working and witness my coworkers go at it w/ one another for no particular reason. Could it have been the stress the job brings? But the moment a lady came in the waves of wrath settled. And this is where I began to think a little harder and how it applies to everyone...(and I do mean all the respect in the world for this individual and his relatives) If CHo, the VIrginia Tech, were to have booty calls or had various women by his side, fucking 24/7,etc.. would he had done the shit that he did?>>>The fact is: he was a very quiet individual who didn't say much, A roomate went on the air and stated that he barely knew the guy after living with him for about a year. Lack of pussy I suppose???????What do you guys think?

member006

Closed Account
:dunno: I have often wondered how having women in and around social institutions, (such as schools, clubs, parties) reduce tensions among the people. The other day I was working and witness my coworkers go at it w/ one another for no particular reason. Could it have been the stress the job brings? But the moment a lady came in the waves of wrath settled. And this is where I began to think a little harder and how it applies to everyone...(and I do mean all the respect in the world for this individual and his relatives) If CHo, the VIrginia Tech, were to have booty calls or had various women by his side, fucking 24/7,etc.. would he had done the shit that he did?>>>The fact is: he was a very quiet individual who didn't say much, A roomate went on the air and stated that he barely knew the guy after living with him for about a year. Lack of pussy I suppose???????What do you guys think?

Woman can often calm waters yes. A fight or argument among coworkers or friends is much different than this. I think students pass in the night very often. I'm sure many living together on all campuses don't "know" each other well. Being busy with classes and jobs etc. not all are attending as a social outlet. I think your comment is the most totally off mark theory I've heard. I do know sex doesn't make the world go around. Sex is a perk of life and even in a relationship, not the core of living life itself. It certainly wouldn't have stopped him. IMHO of course.

LL

I don't think being born "male" or "female" endows you with magical inter-personal communication skills that help you defuse tensions and situations.

In other words - it's the "individual", not the "gender".

cheers,

I respect all your responses. Good points, though I am still skeptical about the whole idea of being the individual and not the gender. Let me put this is some sort of perspective: Eliminate all the women in this world, what r we left w/? A society/an empire of animosity in which we are left to compete even more crucially with one another to reach the top (which is how the nature of it will most likely be) ...I know this isn't to scale, but the idea is that women influence our morals....from Mothers, to nuns, and girlfriends/friends in general. OR am I WRONG?

I know this isn't to scale, but the idea is that women influence our morals....from Mothers, to nuns, and girlfriends/friends in general. OR am I WRONG?

I think that's true, but only in the sense that everything we are subjected to in life has a hand in influencing us. The other people we know being only one of many components.

member006

Closed Account
I respect all your responses. Good points, though I am still skeptical about the whole idea of being the individual and not the gender. Let me put this is some sort of perspective: Eliminate all the women in this world, what r we left w/? A society/an empire of animosity in which we are left to compete even more crucially with one another to reach the top (which is how the nature of it will most likely be) ...I know this isn't to scale, but the idea is that women influence our morals....from Mothers, to nuns, and girlfriends/friends in general. OR am I WRONG?

This is not what you said at the beginning. In that you are right, women do influence. Nurturing both male and female, but him having pussy 24/7 as you stated before would have been no solution. ;)

I don't believe anything would have helped him though.

LL

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I think women create tension! At least when your living with them!

definately not. women create drama and tension and fights and not getting along... because... they are people, and that is what people do.

would having good social interaction and close relationships with people help people out with thier problems in dealing with others? maybe, maybe not. I'd say on the whole that it would generally be better though and it's better for people to be with other people than be alone and feel isolated and alienated.

sex doesn't help, unless it's a condition of the above situation and even then it is often causing of more problems and complications.

and some of the most fucked up people that I know that are assholes and can't deal with anyone get laid 24/7 because the men or women that are into them are just the same way, so that's no help.