• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DSA / A Country Being Broken

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This articl pointed in the direction which the formerly "Greatest Country on Earth" is heading

The Divided States of America

Reading the nonstop coverage of what may well be a close presidential election, one might be forgiven for thinking that political competition is alive and well in America.

But look at the majority of states and congressional races, and a different picture emerges: In most places, meaningful two-party electoral competition is nonexistent. Rather than being one two-party nation, we are becoming two one-party nations.

Most large cities, college towns, the Northeast and the West Coast are deep-blue Democratic. Ruby-red Republican strongholds take up most of the South, the Great Plains, the Mountain States and the suburban and rural areas in between. Rather than compete directly against each other, both parties increasingly occupy their separate territories, with diminishing overlap and disappearing common accountability. They hear from very different constituents, with very different priorities. The minimal electoral incentives they do face all push toward nurturing, rather than bridging, those increasingly wide divisions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/opinion/campaign-stops/the-divided-states-of-america.html

But that was just the beginning. We are at a ppoint, where that country is tearing up.

Why do I care, as a european? Let me point to the firt line to remind you:

It was the greatest nation, and the leading nation. Past tense. Other major countries are filling the gap, and things get instable. The USA leaving the Paris D'Accord? China is stepping up, thank you! Trying to walk out of trade dels with europe and make deals with the single countries? Trump learned last month, as chancellor Merkel told him repeatedly over dinner:

Europe only maks collective trade deals.

And the class warfare that is the new "health" care, which is a plain tax break extraordinaire for the superrich turns your country into what Russia is like today. The free media gets systematically abused, the cabinet is filled with oligarchs, that is Putin Textbook strategy.

For now, Trump changed his mind to say NATO is a good thing. But we all know that tomorrow, omebody can sit down with him for lunch and change that completely.

And still, people eat this shit, find it great how he plays the strong man (In their feeble minds, THAT is "strong"), and repeat the lins they get fed from Breitbart etc. ("snowflakes", "libtards", "Make America Great Again" Gus, the USA WERE the greatest country, you only hated it was lead by adults. You favor neanderthal habits)

That's right

The left wants a civil war, they just might get it.

Bring it.

I wonder why the extreme right are so keen for civil war. Is it because of all the winning? Now that they have everything they wanted are they so content with their countless victories that literal war is the only option left to them?

I'm no historian, but I don't think a satisfied group ever advocated for war, civil or otherwise. But it couldn't be the fault of the republican party and the great orange humiliation of their idiot president, they are flawless?

I wonder why the extreme right are so keen for civil war. Is it because of all the winning? Now that they have everything they wanted are they so content with their countless victories that literal war is the only option left to them?

I'm no historian, but I don't think a satisfied group ever advocated for war, civil or otherwise. But it couldn't be the fault of the republican party and the great orange humiliation of their idiot president, they are flawless?

No one is advocating for civil war shit stain.

The acts of violence have come from the left. 2 enthusiastic Bernie Sanders supporters have murdered and attempted to massacre in the past month alone.

We are winning in spite of whining snowflake beta cucks and now all of the bullshitting is starting to unravel on you motherfuckers.

It is Antifa and BLM that have demonstrated a propensity for political violence.

We'll be happy to oblige them if they want to bring the violence to us.

We'll win.

What's funny with the alt-right is that they accuse their political opponents of so many things that some of them are deeply condtradictory. Like when they say Obama is a muslim and a communist, which is impossible since communism is anti-religion
This time they are telling us that the Left wages for civil war and anti-gun. How would they fight that civil war without guns ???

The reality is the closest recent even to civil war was the Oregon Stand-off. As far as I know, Ammon Bundy is not a Leftist...

Blue Countach said:
The left wants a civil war, they just might get it.

Psychological projection : a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Anyway, wether it comes from the Right or the Left I don' realy care, just have that civil war, set your country on fire, kill millions of your citizens, destroy what's left of your infrastructures, even nuke your own cities. I'm fine with that...

What's funny with the alt-right is that they accuse their political opponents of so many things that some of them are deeply condtradictory. Like when they say Obama is a muslim and a communist, which is impossible since communism is anti-religion
This time they are telling us that the Left wages for civil war and anti-gun. How would they fight that civil war without guns ???

The reality is the closest recent even to civil war was the Oregon Stand-off. As far as I know, Ammon Bundy is not a Leftist...

Psychological projection : a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Anyway, wether it comes from the Right or the Left I don' realy care, just have that civil war, set your country on fire, kill millions of your citizens, destroy what's left of your infrastructures, even nuke your own cities. I'm fine with that...

Hey dumbfuck.
The left have been the ones using weapons
against conservatives. Some even keep a hit list in their pocket.

Didn't you recently announce in a "goodbye cruel forum" rant? You couldn't handle Christians and conservatives and were leaving?

If anyone is projectng, it's you Pepe.

Yup. Pretty much every atrocity they loved to accuse Obama of has actually been committed by this congress and it's inept leader. But don't try pointing that out to them, they are well beyond reason.

Yup. Pretty much every atrocity they loved to accuse Obama of has actually been committed by this congress and it's inept leader. But don't try pointing that out to them, they are well beyond reason.

Care to name them? You are the proverbial turd in the swimming pool. I know you are traumatized by the election not going your way and my great country rejecting leftwits like you but try yo get ahold of yourself, will ya?

You're gonna end up swatting at flies and talking to yourself by the time Trump Makes America Great Again.