• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Drunk girl: the full vid....

Is that the full video? Seems like it's either cut off, or he came inside her - can't tell. Also, is that from this year's Mardi Gras? I can't believe the girl would want that for the public to see, lol. Is there a story on this you can link me to, or otherwise tell me how you found it? Great vid!

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
This is a scene from "Girls Gone Wild: Totally Exposed 7: Uncensored and Beyond". I believe its volume 7 could be another volume. There are 12 and I have all 12. That's not the complete scene either. At the end he cums on her stomach. In an earlier volume she pulls his dick out and sucks it while standing in a crowd of people.

I would be very interested in obtaining these files for viewing purposes, lol. What is the title of the earlier volume of which you speak, and do you have any idea what this chick's name is? Obviously she is a rent-a-slut.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Blurrz said:
I would be very interested in obtaining these files for viewing purposes, lol. What is the title of the earlier volume of which you speak, and do you have any idea what this chick's name is? Obviously she is a rent-a-slut.
The title? Pick a number. There are 12 volumes. I don't remember exactly which one. As far as obtaining the files, I have the dvd's so i can't help you with that. Yes, she is a rent-a-slut. Money was mentioned in the interview portion prior to them going in the room and having sex.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
The videos are typical Girls Gone Wild videos, except for the fact that they are hardcore. You have your Wet t-shirt contests with girls spreading their vaginas or inserting things; alot of girls on boats stripping, performing lesbian acts, etc.; and girls dancing in clubs, stripping and then going to a secluded hallway, stairwell or room to perform more graphic sex acts. Several of them have guys fucking girls or getting blowjobs in public places ending in cumshots...even a couple of facials. Each 60 minute dvd is usually divided into 6 scenes. 3 scenes of what i just mentioned and 3 scenes of individual girls posing, taking showers and masturbating. Well worth the $9.99 purchase price.