• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Drugs "Just Say No"

:helpme::helpme::helpme:

Attachments

• amy.jpg
    amy.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 666
:eek: Is that the same chick? :eek:

so sad. she looks stunning in the first pic and like a complete trainwreck in the second....

That can't be the same person. The girl on the left has a tattoo on the inside of her right arm, while Amy on the right doesn't.

But of couse this proves how far some people can take drugs. Amy probaby did look like that at one point and abused drugs so badly that she turned into the person we all can't stand to look at today. I'm know it's sad to say this, but I'm waiting for the news report to come out saying they found her dead with a needle stuck in her arm.

That can't be the same person. The girl on the left has a tattoo on the inside of her right arm, while Amy on the right doesn't.

But of couse this proves how far some people can take drugs. Amy probaby did look like that at one point and abused drugs so badly that she turned into the person we all can't stand to look at today. I'm know it's sad to say this, but I'm waiting for the news report to come out saying they found her dead with a needle stuck in her arm.

Damn, dude..... :facepalm:

By the way, when is the world coming to an end? :1orglaugh

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wow. Hadn't seen this one before. She looked pretty good in the first pic.