• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Drake redefines the term "hot load"

Adam: this is REAL. Years ago, the NBA started to hold Rookie Forums. During the forum, League Officials *explicitly* told young players that if they were going to have casual sex, to always wear a condom (don't take the woman at her word - I'm on the pill, etc.), and to flush the condoms down the toilet, or dispose of .. their seed, to prevent women from baby-trapping them / getting an 18-year child support payout.

tvstrip: in the US - if you father a child, you are liable to support the child through adult hood, assuming you are not married to the mother. That is at least 18 years old (in New York, I think it is age 21.)

So .. in the US, celebrities / professional athletes / etc. - people in the public that are wealthy - women have casual sex with them. If the dude isn't careful - if the women gets pregnant, then the guy is "on the hook" for child support. It doesn't matter "how" the woman becomes pregnant. Including if she takes a turkey baster, "sucks in" the ejaculate left in a discarded condom, and then sticks the turkey baster in her vagina, and squirts it in, that way. I believe it is 18 percent of one's income, per child. (Somewhat sliding scale, as the number increases.) o_O

Do research on PJ Washington and Brittany Renner for an example.. :devilish:

I don't get it. Exactly what could she possibly sue him for?
tvstrip: in the US - if you father a child, you are liable to support the child through adult hood, assuming you are not married to the mother. That is at least 18 years old (in New York, I think it is age 21.)

So .. in the US, celebrities / professional athletes / etc. - people in the public that are wealthy - women have casual sex with them. If the dude isn't careful - if the women gets pregnant, then the guy is "on the hook" for child support. It doesn't matter "how" the woman becomes pregnant. Including if she takes a turkey baster, "sucks in" the ejaculate left in a discarded condom, and then sticks the turkey baster in her vagina, and squirts it in, that way. I believe it is 18 percent of one's income, per child. (Somewhat sliding scale, as the number increases.) o_O

Do research on PJ Washington and Brittany Renner for an example.. :devilish:
Yeah but still, there's no case for suing here. What would she sue him for here ?
She tried to get him "on the hook" and got punished for that, without him laying hand on her. Suing him for that would be like if a burglar would sue the owner of the house he tried to burgle him 'cause the owner's dog bite his ankle

Oh..; okay. Got it. Agree with Johan. The IG Model in the article is blowing smoke. Her claim is pointless. Hence why Drake jokingly commented: "enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.."

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
He should have put the hot sauce on the condom before he fucked her!