• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Just thought I'd start a thread for this one. All month GameInformer will be presenting us with new information. Due out Fall 2014 for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Link to GameInformer information hub - http://www.gameinformer.com/p/dai.aspx

I really think this game is make or break for Bioware. Dragon Age 2 was a let down (if we're being kind), the Mass Effect 3 ending was a disaster and The Old Republic didn't meet its lofty expectations. It's encouraging they are taking extra time with this one.

I don't think it's make or break. Bioware's bona fides are rock solid. The Mass Effect series is their crowning achievement and set the standard for RPGs. ME 3's ending was ambiguous but hardly a disaster. Dragon Age 2 was forgettable but hopefully just a blip in the series. They laid such a solid groundwork with Dragon Age: Origins.

The Mass Effect series is their crowning achievement and set the standard for RPGs. ME 3's ending was ambiguous but hardly a disaster.

I disagree. I can't see the ending as anything other than a disaster. It pretty much ruined the entire series.

I would even put DA: Origins being overrated as a game. Bioware used to be the best or at least close to it, but one has to go back quite a ways to get at the last great game they created.

I disagree. I can't see the ending as anything other than a disaster. It pretty much ruined the entire series.

I would even put DA: Origins being overrated as a game. Bioware used to be the best or at least close to it, but one has to go back quite a ways to get at the last great game they created.

I agree, even with BioWare's so-called "Extended Cut" the ending is still shit.

I wouldn't call Dragon Age Origins overrated,it just depends on how you play it and there are some super boring parts in it like Jesus Christ the The Circle of Magi and the damn Elven forest was truly a snore.

The old BioWare games are amazing even compared to today's games I'd rather have little known Jade Empire than stupid unrealistic Call of Duty. The closest game they have to their old games is Star Wars The Old Republic which forces you to buy a $1200 desktop if you want to play it.

I agree, even with BioWare's so-called "Extended Cut" the ending is still shit.

I wouldn't call Dragon Age Origins overrated,it just depends on how you play it and there are some super boring parts in it like Jesus Christ the The Circle of Magi and the damn Elven forest was truly a snore.

The old BioWare games are amazing even compared to today's games I'd rather have little known Jade Empire than stupid unrealistic Call of Duty. The closest game they have to their old games is Star Wars The Old Republic which forces you to buy a $1200 desktop if you want to play it.

I think DAO was a great game and hope they go back to that style versus what the sequel was. It just was disappointing and seemed to be dumbed down, which is saying something because I don't generally care for RPG games. For me the worst thing about DAO was the stuff in the fade. Just boring and slowed things down way too much.

I think DAO was a great game and hope they go back to that style versus what the sequel was. It just was disappointing and seemed to be dumbed down, which is saying something because I don't generally care for RPG games. For me the worst thing about DAO was the stuff in the fade. Just boring and slowed things down way too much.

The only think I really liked with with DAII is Kirkwall, I like the city environment compared to the little piss-ant towns in DAO. Also I like the combat movements in DAII it's not as boring like it is in DAO. I prefer the special moves is DAO than DAII which seem to be weaker and there aren't as many. I cannot stand the squad members in DAII, they were too boring and too annoying all they do is fucking complain like little bitches when in DAO there's Morrigan who in my opinion is best character in the series and she is funny, wicked and highly amusing; Oghren, Zevran, Alistair, Shale and original Anders who are hilarious.

I cannot stand the squad members in DAII, they were too boring and too annoying all they do is fucking complain like little bitches when in DAO there's Morrigan who in my opinion is best character in the series and she is funny, wicked and highly amusing; Oghren, Zevran, Alistair, Shale and original Anders who are hilarious.

Morrigan and her "mother" Flemeth where pretty much the only great aspects of Dragon Age for me.

Same demo as above, commentary might be different and offer further insight. New information starts about 24:30 with a brief outlining of "Agents" and the various actions you can take with them. Agents seem to function as resources for XCOM style "projects" that will upgrade the Inquisition / affect the game world in various ways. Sounds cool.

espnaddict

Banned
Looking forward to the new Dragon Age a lot more than the eventually Mass Effect 4, which is likely to have nothing to do with the Major Shepard story line. Yet to finish ME3 cause I hate the damn running around on the stupid ship.