• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dr. Phil is a lecherous fat man :/

I always thought that he is disinterested helper.

1375124790000-XXX-DRPHIL07-52693233-1307291508_16_9.JPG

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/dr-phil-mcgraw-sexual-molestation-claims-former-patient/

I don't know about him, but one could say that therapy is a form of prostitution combined with bondage play... They say prostitution is half about listening weak wimps cry about their lack of social skills to get laid... Those people then again pay for therapists to hear insults like; "have you tried something else?", which obviously translates to *yawn* you are stupid and obviously whatever you do isn't working and that's why you are here... That's very much like some kind of femdom play; "You stupid pig! Do something, kiss my shoes!" We also know women like bad boy therapists like that so their sessions inevitably end into touching, panties dropping off and bondage play... I can imagine his patients be panties all wet just like; "Oh, yes daddy! Call me dumb slut, give me orders on what to do! Talk me dirty!"...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just by looking at his smug smile I can tell he has some dirt on his mind.

But hey, he is famous and makes for good television

I don't know about him, but one could say that therapy is a form of prostitution combined with bondage play... They say prostitution is half about listening weak wimps cry about their lack of social skills to get laid... Those people then again pay for therapists to hear insults like; "have you tried something else?", which obviously translates to *yawn* you are stupid and obviously whatever you do isn't working and that's why you are here... That's very much like some kind of femdom play; "You stupid pig! Do something, kiss my shoes!" We also know women like bad boy therapists like that so their sessions inevitably end into touching, panties dropping off and bondage play... I can imagine his patients be panties all wet just like; "Oh, yes daddy! Call me dumb slut, give me orders on what to do! Talk me dirty!"...

In other words, online therapists are cheaters. :1orglaugh

Just by looking at his smug smile I can tell he has some dirt on his mind.

But hey, he is famous and makes for good television

^
That was a boyish hit.

I don't know if he's lecherous, but he cured my genital warts (well, they got better). Just listening to him impart his sound advice on tv has acted like a virtual salve, if you will.

(wtf)

In other words, online therapists are cheaters. :1orglaugh

That should have been pretty obvious... for one to be able to help and have the knowledge he/she must have been explored and personally experience both sides of the coin... Why would anyone for example flush dollars down the toilet to talk about cheating with a doctor who has no experience at that area and only talks some crap he/she has no idea and only comes up with some bullshit explanations on the fly? I mean if a virgin doctor can have her own sexual therapist sessions, why not just go the old-fashioned way and buy yourself a pet? You know, poor pets rarely resist no matter how annoying their owner, even when those selfish owners punish their pets by castration, to force pets miserably follow their horrible slave masters begging for food because they are jealous of their happy horny pets...