• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Double Titfuck?

lebowski1027

Closed Account
hi everyone, this is (hopefully) my first of many posts here...

I am wondering whether anyone has seen pics or videos of scenes involving DOUBLE titfuck action... I know it's rare, but it's been done. I am trying to find a pic or two to show what I mean, but basically it's two women titfucking a guy at the same time... If you have any links to pics/vids, I would love to see them!

I will repost once I have found an example of what I'm talking about...

lebowski1027

Closed Account
being well endowed would probably help, but it might be more a matter of strategic placement for the girls... you place those tits right and just about ANYONE could enjoy a nice double t.f...

The only way I can see it working is if the dude descends from above like Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible," and hangs there suspended with his dick pointing downward...and the ladies come together and do the work themselves...

After so many sets are added into the equation you would think the ability for the ladies to get an open piece of real estate to get into the action would be harder to come by. I'm sure with some maneuverability it could be done.

The only way I can see it working is if the dude descends from above like Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible," and hangs there suspended with his dick pointing downward...and the ladies come together and do the work themselves...

:1orglaugh:rofl:Fantastic!

lebowski1027

Closed Account
Indeed, the Tom Cruise approach could work... although a tad bit too much effort for the results you'd get... I was thinking more along the lines of a guy laying down, two women kneeling on either side...

I feel like I have seen this before, but I am unable to find any examples... is this just a crazy idea, or is there possibly something to this?

No! It can't be possible! I've heard legends of such a magnificent feat performed but, I never thought them true!

FUCK that video is hot! I wish I could hear what Gianna was saying during that little snippet...

I still say...and at risk of earning the ire of AFA...THIS is the proper approach
Mission-impossible1.jpg

carmellabingfan

Closed Account
So that is how it goes....interesting....man, Gianna has some amazing tits....what might work better is if each girl took on boob and each of the dick and sorta of simultaneously tit fucked him using only one boob each...?

lebowski1027

Closed Account
theres one with natasha nice and some other girl. its nice.

I think that may have been the video I saw before... and I think the other girl was Whitney Stevens (one of my personal favorites...)

and to Boobyguy, my hat is off to you, my friend. Both of those videos are awesome... good find!