• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Double titfuck (MMF - 2 cocks 1 woman)

only 2 vids so far but that's better than nothing. I always imagined the women lying on her back she pushes her tits together 1 guy straddles her chest and pushes his cock between her tits 2nd guy kneels over her face and pushes in from the opposite end so both guys are facing each other as they thrust in and out of her tits. Admittedly you need a women with big tits to do this, but it would be hot

only 2 vids so far but that's better than nothing. I always imagined the women lying on her back she pushes her tits together 1 guy straddles her chest and pushes his cock between her tits 2nd guy kneels over her face and pushes in from the opposite end so both guys are facing each other as they thrust in and out of her tits. Admittedly you need a women with big tits to do this, but it would be hot

I'd love to see this! My wife has big tits and this is a fantasy of mine.

Closest ive found is a gif I cant seem to upload - msg me if youd like it emailed instead

jay

I remember one scene with Fuko that had this kind of titfuck. She also gavem them a double barrel blowjob. It used to be on x v i d e o s but it was deleted.