• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Double Penetration (Vag)

Have you ever teamed up on a girl ? If so how were you able to completely focus on the chick while your pecker is rubbing against another pecker. Did it make the sex better on your part or did it make it worst. And how did you feel afterward ?

Most likely this question will be answered swiftly by a gay, bi or bi curious guy.

I'll just put this out there for the men or women that will instantly say its gay..... I will stoop down a level or two for them. If you had your dick sucked by a girl with your buddies around that's gay why ?... because shes going from one cock to another with precum or cum in her mouth. Anal would fall in the gay category too.

I dont fee this way at all but its just for the people that say everything involving a second male is instantaneously gay.

I only want to know because I plan on doing this with a F-Buddy of mine.

ban-one

Works for panties
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most people stopping by to read this are thinking they're gonna get a story about a vaginal DP, not someone wanting to know more about it.

ban-one

Works for panties
im also disappointed this wasnt a story.

i dig the ol dvp.

Someone may write one. And maybe it'd be a good idea to sorta have a request thread to give good writers ideas for what all we might like to read.

well i'd reply to this thread except its in the wrong section so i'll just pop in, troll around a bit and watch my post count +1 ;)