• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Double blowjobs...

ohmygawd676

Closed Account
I don't know what it is but I completely love watching a girl please two or three cocks with her mouth. There is something so sexy watching a girl like Gauge completely control two dicks at a time... sucking them until them explode on the girls face.

Anyone else out there like watching girls like Gauge, Jayna Oso, & shawnie take control of two cocks and then get blasted with cum?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I don't mind it, its cool but most of the time its enough to have one lucky meathead in the scene let alone 2 or more!!

I am especially interested in finding and seeing starlets/girls taking both cocks in her mouth @ the same time, not just the tips of each meatheads cocks on both sides of her mouth, I am talking about both cocks stacked vertically both inserted into a starlets mouth one on top of the other!!

I've seen pix of two entire cocks in the same mouth @ the sametime only twice, once by Alicia Rhodes and thee other by the starlet known as Kat! if anybody has pix of either examples I would be greatful if you could add links or pix of this volcanic rarely seen oral situation? anybody seen any other starlets that have been captured in this spectacular display of oral supremacy please share!! :bowdown: :hatsoff:

Last edited:
I always prefer to see one guy and two girls sucking his cock as opposed to one girl sucking two cocks. That's what I call a double blowjob!

I always prefer to see one guy and two girls sucking his cock as opposed to one girl sucking two cocks. That's what I call a double blowjob!

The sensation is unbelievable!!!!

I had this experience once in my life, it felt like I didn't have any control in the situation, as the girls were doing everything. I came almost like in ten seconds and I didn't lose my erection...

double-headed dragon you say it's called? Yes, I would recommend it to all male forumites:thumbsup:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

I totally agree with you!! Trust me I most definitely prefer more girls and only one meathead!! but if there are two or more MeatHead's I would love the starlet to intake atleast two cocks in her mouth @ the same time!! as I described in my original post!!
Ahhhh, the double-headed dragon...those are always fun. :thumbsup: hehe

Hi nora I am very fond of you!! :D :bowdown:

I have often wondered do the directors demand or choreograph each scene or is somewhat a split between what the directors want and spontaneous situations when your in the middle of shooting a scene? :dunno:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I believe the proper term would be "Cockmeat Sandwich"

ah, a harold and kumar reference. nice.

now, a double bj is when 2 girls are sucking 1 cock, but ill let that slide. that, i love.

and a girl sucking 2 or more cocks is great too. why? more cum, and i likes that. i frequent blowbang movies often.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yep, ive seen em all. ive had a pass to jules jordans sites for years so ive seen most of that library.

I love the double BJ, the more cocks the better, because I do agree that more cum on a girls face is so incredible sexy. Blowbangs are awesome, I loved Gina Lynn's in her Darkside film

Nice vid man. She handled those dicks amazingly. No problem with the deepthroat there, she had that shit covered. I agree with squallumz, talented.

hah yeahh squallumz is right, Very talented.

I found the full video after! I had too lol She says, "I doesn't even remember how many cocks I've sucked since I've started!"

They do soo much in this vid too! I love watching good sloppy blowjobs :D

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member
I couldn't agree more-- double cock Bj's are amazing!! In fact I like girl/girl boy bjs too!! It's awesome to consider the comparisons and contrasts there are between both lol
xxx