• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Domino Presley - Absolutely Stunning Shemale Babe

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
It's such a shame. I have only just discovered Domino after initially finding Hazel Tucker...

The shame? Domino has acquired some rather awful new breasts. What the hell was wrong with the well proportioned size of her REAL ones?

Hazel and Domino have both ruined their bodies.

I found 2 of the most beautiful women that I've seen and now they have destroyed themselves by thinking that bigger breasts are an improvement physically...!?!?!?

There is a new scene (May 2012) of Domino in a changing room, masturbating and cumming. A beautiful sight. But ruined by having such fake breasts. I'm not sure I can stomach seeing her like this.

Does anyone else agree?

Yeah I pretty much agree. I think naturals are better.

But what are you talking about my girl Hazel? She has no fake boobies. Or did I miss something? Do you mean Ashley George maybe?

I think her new tits look amazing, I dont mind one enlargment but some shemales push it to the limit and puff them tits up 2 or 3 times for example Mia Isabella or Kimber James, i don't like them too big or puffed up, but the ones she got looks great, hope she doesnt go any further. Need some more content of her tho, my fav shemale so far.

So true!
It's the same with a lot of shemales. They have beautiful small breast at the beginning, but they enlarge, enlarge, enlarge and in 3-4 years it's way too big and fake.
Keira Verga for example, she is just 18 so she still have small breast, I really really hope she will keep it that way!