• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does keeping your cell phone in your front pants pocket cause lower sperm counts?

I always keep my cell phone in my left front pocket.

Whenever I ejaculate I usually average 3 or 4 good ropes but the last time I only shot 2. Maybe I was tired? :dunno:

Should I be concerned? And can it be reversed by like putting it in a bowl of uncooked rice or something? My nuts, not my cell phone.

I carry my phone in the same pocket religiously. This sticker came on the front of my Galaxy box but WTF? As long as you don't live in Cali I think your golden man ;). I'd never set foot in the state but that's another topic. You will be ok tho man!!!

ezgif-2-196d3af7e6.jpg

Alcohol can also reduce count and quality. Along with smoking and a piss poor diet. From my readings in the past cell phone activities are least of one's problems.

As for that Mountain Dew thing whilst were at it it only slows sperm down. Not kill it or reduce.

Put it in your back pocket. When it vibrates, it will feel like a prostate exam!! :rofl:
After 2 phones I never carry it in back pockets anymore. Too expensive to be breaking screens all the time :(

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Sperm count has nothing to do with the amount of semen. You know this, man.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What kind of phone do you have?

What kind of phone do you have?

A galaxy S8. When I first got it and signed up with Sprint, they offered a Testis Shield™ as an accessory but it was like an extra $8/mo (for each). I didn't think it was worth it at the time, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Animus, are you telling us you are counting your sperm?

Ewwwww

I doubt cell phones produce radiation in a high enough energies to worry about. The radio waves will mostly pass through people and the ones that don't are so unenergetic they aren't going to ionize atoms in your body. At best it's going to produce a bit of heat so tiny human senses can't distinguish it. So many things are transparent to radio waves most of us probably have a lot of them flowing through us now. The only other thing I cold think a cell phone might give off is heat itself from use, and people can withstand much greater levels than a cell phone produces.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
A galaxy S8. When I first got it and signed up with Sprint, they offered a Testis Shield™ as an accessory but it was like an extra $8/mo (for each). I didn't think it was worth it at the time, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Galaxe ...weren't those the ones that bad batteries burst into flames some time ago?

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon
If doing that reduces sperm count, there are probably a few members here that should strap a couple of phones permanently to their groin. Maybe just just wear a cup made from uranium instead.