• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does In 'n' Out Burger Make The Perfect Cheeseburger?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm starting to think so. Not only do the use good meat but the cheese is very flavorful and creamy, the bun is always soft and fresh, and any vegetables are tasty and crisp. It's like a 1950s Diner-style Burger done right. The fries taste like wet toothpicks though.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Never had one. Never been West of Chicago. I think the best fast food burger I've had was either Fat Burger, which is no longer around me, or 5 guys, which isn't really close. I had it one day while out riding with my buddy Brian, we were tired of eating flies. My only complaint was no beer.

Never had one. Never been West of Chicago. I think the best fast food burger I've had was either Fat Burger, which is no longer around me, or 5 guys, which isn't really close. I had it one day while out riding with my buddy Brian, we were tired of eating flies. My only complaint was no beer.

If you ever come to LA, there is a great In 'n' Out Burger just outside LAX that is a super popular place for people to eat who just got in to LA.

Fatburger is great too especially if meat is the priority. I get a XXXL w/chili and cheese and that sumbitch has 24 Oz of beef. You gotta eat it with a fork and knife.

Uhhhh noo! I honestly waited in line for about 5 hours back in October of 2020 when they had just opened ! Waste of time but ehhh , I would take Whataburger over them any day of the week.

Uhhhh noo! I honestly waited in line for about 5 hours back in October of 2020 when they had just opened ! Waste of time but ehhh , I would take Whataburger over them any day of the week.

Whataburger is great too. Whenever I go to Texas Whataburger is usually the first place I get something to eat at.

Yeah man!! ^^ those Texans know how to eat!! I order their onion rings too

I went to an In 'n' Out in Texas. I don't know if they are exactly the same as the ones in California, but I liked it. Everything was fresh and not too expensive.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The closest In N Out to where I live is in Waco, which is 120 miles away. In Lufkin the best burger used to be Mom's Diner, but they closed and reopened under new management and it's not the same. Zesty Burger is King of The Hill now and they sure are good.

zesty-Exposure.jpgzestyburger-Exposure.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
We used to have a place in the suburbs of Cleveland called "Fast Eddies Creative Burger Cuisine". I would put it up against any place out there. The burgers were huge, juicy, and the fries were amazing. It wasn't a fast food place, no drive thru, and always packed, but just amazing. They also used to sell these batter fried mushrooms. They were huge, fresh mushrooms, and they served them with a homemade buttermilk ranch sauce. So good.

You know where to get a good burger? Go to Chili's. I usually get the Big Bacon BBQ Burger but they used to have something called The Boss Burger which I referred to as "a slaughterhouse between 2 buns covered in BBQ sauce." Sure was good but the Big Bacon BBQ Burger is pretty fine as well.

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

Big Bacon BBQ Burger (on the left)