• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does flora have last name i can search her by?

now that im looking im not sure if the 1st gif is the same girl as the movie and the second gif... what does everyone else think? i was just looking at her body not her face when i put them up. her body is really what turns me on seeing that sixpack when she is coming s very hot

but Elle D Malvina is for sure the 1st gif

http://www.hegre-art.com/massage#action=show&id=84

Flora models only at Hegre-Art as far as I can tell and they don't add a last name. Her bio says she is from Argentina. All I know from her bio is she modelled for them a while back and recently reappeared to do more photo shoots looking better than before and mixing it up with some action with men, especially her interracial session with Mike. Now she really doesn't do hardcore sex... although she fondles this black guys cock quite a bit (especially in their massage video) and I think you'll see an upcoming photo shoot where she puts his cock against her lips, but again no full on sex. Although she does get fingered by the guy in the massage video too, so there is penetration that way. Very hard softcore and very erotic.

The other girl in your 1st gif is known as Kiki at Hegre-Art.