• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does Brianna Love need bigger boobs?

Does Brianna Love need bigger boobs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definitely not. she is absolutely perfect the way she is.

besides, her ass more than makes up for anything.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Her ass is great, her legs are great... But they just look like they are all from different people. It's just weird.

And her face? It's all opinion, but hell no.

Her ass is great, her legs are great... But they just look like they are all from different people. It's just weird.

And her face? It's all opinion, but hell no.

ok, i'll give you the face part, i don't know why i included that. :p

but let me put this to you, if her body looks that strange to you, why in the world would you want a pair of silicone bags thrown into the mix? wouldn't that just make it 'worse'?

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Re: ...

ok, i'll give you the face part, i don't know why i included that. :p

but let me put this to you, if her body looks that strange to you, why in the world would you want a pair of silicone bags thrown into the mix? wouldn't that just make it 'worse'?

Yes it would make it worse. But like I always say, "If you're gonna do something wrong, you may as well do it right"

I love boobs, I love big boobs that is but not fake ones and if she did get a boob job it wouldn't be that good of an investment. I think she has enough ass for her size anyway.

Hell NO!!

She is gorgeous...I love her titties.:thefinger

member987

Closed Account
"Hell NO!!

She is gorgeous...I love her titties.

And btw no girl needs implants "

"Hell NO!!

She is gorgeous...I love her titties"

+1, or is +2 or maybe +3 at this point :D

Only select women look better with them. We have gotten to the point where even moderately large or even really large boobs aren't good enough in the adult industry anymore for many people. It seems like they need to be mega-sized now. I'm sure they must be getting more money somewhere from them. They still do it despite a multitude of fans saying they don't care one way or another or they don't like gigantic boobs.