• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone know whether Lisa Ann's has butt implants?

TITSNASSES4ME

Closed Account
I love Lisa Ann and she's one of my favorite performers to watch. I especially love watching her give head with those soft luscious lips. She's gorgeous and has an amazing body especially her ass. I'n not asking this question because she's Caucasian because Caucasian women have always been curvy it's only now that mainstream media are taking note of this. It's just that her ass always looks so round and solid and so firm though this could be achieved through exercises but still I'm unsure because it just looks too good. Not that it would change anything, I would still love her as a performer and her looks but I'm just curious. Does she have butt Implants?

P.S. Does anyone have photographs of Sara Jay before breasts implants or know her breasts size before implants?

Lisa Ann is definitely beautiful, I have no proof, but I think her butt is enhanced. I don't think she has implants in them like in boobs but I think she most likely have some tissue fat injected into her buttocks to them look plump. Her ass is too perfect looking along with every thing else.

I remember watching Dr. 90210 and this Arab or Latina woman was getting her butt done to look bigger and the Dr. told her she had to gain weight first so he can take fat from thighs and where ever else and inject it into her butt.

No way....her legs are too good (as a dancer). The hamstrings make the ass. Besides, where are the (surgery) scars?

Well, she does have the telltale dimple under each ass cheek that most chicks with implants tend to have.

Of course you wouldn't be seeing the implant zippers or nipple stitching for tit implants as you would for ass enhancement. The procedures involve different implant techniques.

I have to say her ass is enhanced. Someone mentioned her legs in relationship to her being a dancer. I know a chick who had legs very similar and a gorgeous ass to go with it. Then she got her ass "enhanced".

What a waste...her ass looks very nice and much like Lisa Ann's ass now but knowing it was fake is a real turn off.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
She's a member here. Why not ass, I mean ask her?

TITSNASSES4ME

Closed Account
Thanks everyone for replying... Powers411 & Hot Mega answers seems plausible. Another reason I asked is because earlier in her career her butt was as round and firm but of course she has gotten thicker now but I guess only she knows. Nevertheless she's still a major hottie and one of my favs.