• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

does anyone know what I'm talking about?

the new Avater movie brought back some memorys of a cartoon I watched ong about. I cant really remember the name, but I remeber it was about humans cutting down trees with a huge machine, and their was this evil smoke thing taking control of things. Their where natives which lived in the forest but they where very small and could fly, using magical powers. One of the female flying humans, shrunk a kid who was marking the trees to cut down, but she saved him by shrinking him.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Please give me a response if you know the name. Thanks.

Elektra Knight

Official Checked Star Member
aww i liked ferngully.

on

Closed Account
That Film was nothing but left-wing Global Warming scare mongering propaganda, but I have to say! What a show!

on

Closed Account
I'm not sure about that! But there was a sequel made but about drugs called Gurn-Fully!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Avatar is the way the Smurfs should have been made. Then Gargamel would have got them!

the new Avater movie brought back some memorys of a cartoon I watched ong about. I cant really remember the name, but I remeber it was about humans cutting down trees with a huge machine, and their was this evil smoke thing taking control of things. Their where natives which lived in the forest but they where very small and could fly, using magical powers. One of the female flying humans, shrunk a kid who was marking the trees to cut down, but she saved him by shrinking him.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Please give me a response if you know the name. Thanks.

Fern Gully, and it's been all over the net. He basically took dances with wolves and added in a lot of fern gully.