• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone know what happened to Sexy Celeste???

Does anybody know what happened to the amateur smoking fetish model Sexy Celeste? I tried going to sexyceleste.com and her site isn't there any more. I tried getting there from her links on other sites and had no luck. It is hard to find good smoking fetish content, it would suck if she has completely called it quits. She has a photo on this page.

www.juliestrain.com/updates3/celeste.html

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I did.
Two in the chest and one in the head means nobody will ever learn of my secrets from her again.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Does anybody know what happened to the amateur smoking fetish model Sexy Celeste? I tried going to sexyceleste.com and her site isn't there any more. I tried getting there from her links on other sites and had no luck. It is hard to find good smoking fetish content, it would suck if she has completely called it quits. She has a photo on this page.

www.juliestrain.com/updates3/celeste.html

Like most individual models... the recession of 2009-2010 has taken its toll.... Celeste Tyler stopped her website and the licensing of her website's domain expired. The last I heard, she was still living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She also went back to her main occupation as a real estate broker.