• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone else enjoy watching their woman have sex with others?

About three years ago, my girlfriend and I decided to find someone to give her a massage by posting on Craigslist. We did it and she got the erotic massage, but it went much further and I found myself getting turned on watching the guy pound her. It developed from there and today we are full fledged swingers. I have some videos of her with other men. We only post the ones that don't show faces. Believe me, these are real. I can post some, but I won't do it if people get abusive. Just curious if there are others who enjoy this type of thing.

Yup, my story's pretty similar. A few years ago I let my long-term girlfriend know that I developed a fantasy to see her fuck another man and when the perfect opportunity came up, we went for it. I watched and loved it. Since then I've seen her fuck a handful of guys and it's always awesome. We also joined a local swingers club and have attended two parties so far.

Actually I walked in on my ex and someone else (without her noticing by the way), that was not that fun to watch. But I must admit, if she was honest about her desire and that she wanted to have sex with other men, I would have agreed with that. I would have loved to join in even if she'd let me. Just the betrayal was not acceptable. We still are friends though and every now and then I get a "booty call", but I dont see anything happen further for us, too bad.
You guys have been honest, that payed off....enjoy, have fun.......

I would love to see my wife with another woman!

We only did a half assed attempt once at a strip club, but it was awesome to watch.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I couldn't handle that. Simple.

I couldn't handle that. Simple.

I definitely understand that. There was a time when I thought that any man who could was either insane or had something wrong with him. Then, for some reason I started thinking about it and liking the idea and now it's one of my favorite things to see.

For a while now, she's been wanting me to join with her and another man. I think I'll eventually try it, but for me there's a big difference between watching her fuck another dude from a small distance and being right there, so close an intimate. I'm not a homophobe or anything, but the idea of being that close just puts me off a bit. We'll see.

Anyway, I mention that because, this Saturday, we're attending another party and she's told me that she would like to try being with two men at once since I've been reluctant and it's something she'd like to experience. When she first mentioned it, it confused me. I wasn't sure if I hated the idea or loved it. But, I was definitely cool with letting her try it out and I'm actually looking forward to watching that than actually getting laid myself...although I definitely plan to do that as well.

Just a few years ago, the thought of anything like this would have been something I would have sworn I'd never be into or understand.

Hope nit works out for you. Seeing you lady enjoy sex with another person can be quite confronting I guess. Buty on the ohter hand seeing her so lustful and aroused, could be a huge turn on as well. And still, youtake her home withyou, and you wake up next to her......you just get to enjoy the lust together and get to talk and fantasize about it afterwards and get to relive the arrousal and sensation with eachother.

I'd totally be up for swinging. the problem I have had is that I haven't found the right girl that's ok with it. as long as your honest with each other and communicate I think swinging can be great fun. am def ok with me and two girls, or swapping with a couple. not sure if I could handle me, her and another guy though. would probably come down to if she was so aroused she wanted me to join in. don't think I could handle just watching.