• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does a warrant for one's arrest add to one's sex appeal?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Depends on what it's for.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I did work as a lay judge here in Germany, which is not jury duty, but working in a three person team, with the main judge and two lay judges, we sat to the left and right of him.

That was a sexy time!

Probably only with big tattooed guys, wearing mascara and called Bubba.

Not showing up for jury duty is only a level or two above having a glovebox full of unpaid parking tickets, so even though WARRANT can indeed be a pussy melting word in this case I don't think it will help much.

Why do you ask? Are you Is your friend trolling for Manson's chicks now that Charlie's gone?

Not showing up for jury duty is only a level or two above having a glovebox full of unpaid parking tickets, so even though WARRANT can indeed be a pussy melting word in this case I don't think it will help much.

Why do you ask? Are you Is your friend trolling for Manson's chicks now that Charlie's gone?

I dunno, my friend is just kind of ... special like that. But beyond sex appeal, way down the road it's a story (a cautionary one, of course) he can tell his grandchildren. "Hey kiddo, did I ever tell you about the time there was a warrant out for my arrest? Well, it all started one day when I walked down to the mailbox ..." <sigh> "Yes, you already told us that one, but cool story gramps."

It makes you adorable to those in the holding cell.
A bench warrant only has sex appeal if issued by a federal judge. Having one issued for a failure to appear for 60 in a 35 is kinda unsexy.

Hey, baby. I have 163 unpaid parking tickets and a warrant out on me. How bout you suck mah dick, now! :cool:

I'm asking for a friend.

and if it's a bench warrant is it any less sexy?
In a word, Yes. Women love a bad boy, and you get bonus points for sleeve and neck tattoos. Not sure what the draw is considering most of the women I see with these guys are often sporting black eyes and bruises.

Hi Christy Mack :wave:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Depends.

If you're shirtless when they pick you up, it is.

If you start crying when the cuffs go on, it's not.

a weird bump.

i get subpoened regularly and it's a pain in the ass. I don't imagine skipping it is sexy and definitely neither is showing up for it.

In a word, Yes. Women love a bad boy, and you get bonus points for sleeve and neck tattoos. Not sure what the draw is considering most of the women I see with these guys are often sporting black eyes and bruises.

Hi Christy Mack :wave:

:yesyes:

She is one of few that can pull that particular look off and look hot and badass. She is definitely a hot one!