• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does a broken pinky toe heal on their own?

I'm an expert on this. I've broken my pinky toe twice - once on a stupid bench in the locker room at the swimming pool and once on the base of a kitchen cabinet. There is NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SPEED RECOVERY except to take it easy and let it heal on its own. The doctor will tell you the same thing. Don't try to tape it to an adjacent toe - won't help a bit. At least for me, it took just over a month to get pretty much back to normal. I'm wondering if you really broke it, because mine swelled up and made it hard to put a shoe on. For the first few days, I had to wear a slipper...but everyone is different. Be patient, spend a lot of time at Freeones enjoying the view, and you'll be better soon.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
^Eat a bag of dicks. I broke my pinky toe walking barefoot drunkenly through my parents house when I was 17 and went to the ER after I heard an audible "SNAP" and went to the floor in pain. My doctor used the next toe over as a splint and I was able to play in a football game four days later. So, splint that bitch up!