• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you want a fansign from me?

LolaJay

Official Checked Star Member
I've been doing some fansigns and they are a lot of fun so I'm going to do more. I probably won't take them until the end of the week or start of next week but if you want one tell me what you want it to say and I will write it ready for my next photo shoot to do it for you :)

Thank you everyone in advance who wants one ;)

LolaJay

selfie.jpg

This was me doing the last ones I did :)

Fan sign?

I'd be stupid not to ask for one, especially from someone from almost the same country as me. And thank you, in advance.

Hi Lola, you're extremely cute.

I'd love if you could do me a fansign saying "#MNF - Aston Villa Nil" with which I can take the piss out of my mates. I have an on-going thing where I annoy them with football-related signs held up by hot girls. Seems to work well.

LolaJay

Ok thank you for the requests. I'm making a list of names and what to make them say :) Here's a video I did last time I did some hehe

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Heeeeeeey Lola!

Could you do one for the FreeOnes Blog? And in return I'll do a blog entry about this thread and you in general? I'll hit you up with a link when it's up and live. Deal?

"blog.freeones.com - because Fox News can't handle these headlines!"

LolaJay

Definitely!!! I'll write it now ready for my photo shoot :) Do you want me to wear my freeones top or ??

- - - Updated - - -

No problem thon42 I'll write it down now :)

LolaJay

Ok I'm on it. I have a freeones top and panties so i'll wear them to take the fansign with :)