• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you need the internet to download something?

No.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 4035.jpg
    4035.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 140
I just felt a chill go down my spine after reading that as I used to do tech support for an ISP....The Horror, the horror, the horror...I'll be okay:eek:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
MapleStory (Korean: 메이플스토리) is a free-of-charge, 2D, side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by the South Korean company Wizet.

MapleStory

:hatsoff:

This is an actual call that a buddy of mine took...I shit you not!

The agent got a call about a woman not being able to go online, so he did the usual to see if it was a problem on our end, or with her setup at home.

He asked her to click on the Start Button, and then go to Run on her computer.

He heard a beep, and then he asked her what she saw, and she stated that she didn't see anything.

He thought she misheard him, so he went through the same instructions again, and he heard another beep.

She still didn't see what he was talking about when he asked her what she saw.

He made sure that he was giving her the right instructions for the OS that she had, and then once again he went through the standard instructions, and again he heard a beep, and again she didn't see what he was talking about.

He then realized what was going on.

I quote, "No, you are pressing the "Star Button" on the phone. Move your mouse so that the pointer is in the lower left hand side of the screen, and you'll see a button that spells out S-T-A-R-T. Left click on that please."

The agent then proceeded to lose his mind after that call!:crash: