• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you like Ruby Rubacuori?

She is the 18 years old hottie that, as you probably know, was a "friend" of Mr Berlusconi. The last story of our president is worldwide famous, however he has great taste. Ruby has very nice curves, do you agree?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Please share some pictures, but remember: If she isn't 18 on them, you get a lot of trouble around here.

Please share some pictures, but remember: If she isn't 18 on them, you get a lot of trouble around here.

You had completely misunderstood, she has turned 18 perhaps six months ago, and her image is of public dominion in Italy, you could see her images at almost every news programme or talk show in Italy, dressed, albeit in a sexy manner! I believe that most americans would know about her since I have actually spotted some american programmes joking about Ruby and the assumed virility of our 74 years old premier!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hmmm not as much as I like Zuby Zarconium or Emmy Emerald, or my fave Sapphire um Smith.

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
Nothing special, certainly not when compared to the Morroccan girls I see around the town wher I live.