• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you like Hairy Armpits on Women?

What do you think of HAOW's?

• I have a fetish for HAOW's

Votes: 36 13.5%
  • I like my women natural

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • They are femineime

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Hell nizzo that shits Ugh

Votes: 188 70.7%

• Total voters
I prefer a woman completely hairless everywhere below her eyelashes...lol Well, except of course the back of her head...lmao You know what I mean... :D :nanner: :banana:

Nightfly said:
I prefer a woman completely hairless everywhere below her eyelashes...lol Well, except of course the back of her head...lmao You know what I mean... :D :nanner: :banana:
and i hope roughly 70% of men agree with nightfly.... i am one of those 70%

member987

Closed Account
I agree with NF and juballs, but, I have never been with a woman with hairy pits. I don't think that I would care much for it, though. I have made requests with former g/f's to let it the hair grow out for a change. But, they all declined. :dunno:

Of course, now we'll get into the "Nth" discussion/thread about shaving pussies, legs, & armpits, pubic "landing strips," short or long pubic hair, bald pussy, hairy butts, and nipple hairs too - maybe even "freakled" (sic) chests... lmao ;) :D :1orglaugh :rofl:

that's definately a big turn off :throwup:
the only hairs that I like on a woman are her eyelashes and of course those hairs that grows on her head.

why the double standard? how many guys here shave thier armpits, or their legs or arms, whatever for that matter? as usual, as a logical person I have a hard time asking other people to do what I would be unwilling to do myself.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
NO WAY!!!! I like women hairless, except for the obvious...head, eyebrows and lashes. A small patch of pussy hair is okay...as long as it is ABOVE the clit
and neat. I will however rent hairy girl videos from Rodney Moore...just to F.F.
to the pop shots.

calpoon said:
why the double standard? how many guys here shave thier armpits, or their legs or arms, whatever for that matter? as usual, as a logical person I have a hard time asking other people to do what I would be unwilling to do myself.

There's nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking, I assure you...
(One of the funniest movie lines ever!)

And it's true.:thumbsup:

JW

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Never really considered hairy armpits that much of a turn-off, actually........