• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you guys listen or care about woman’s sad story or stuff they complain about their past dating?

Let just say you’re on your first or second date with this cute woman and during the date, she start ranting or complaining about her past date (EX: All the guys she dated was asshole, all men are the same, they care only able sex, etc, etc). Do you guys actually listen to them or just ignore it?

Do you guys actually listen to them or just ignore it?

For the most part I'm indifferent to pretty much anything anyone says, including women, but from my experience it's a pretty big [NOBABE]red flag[/NOBABE] if you're out on a date with a girl (particularly a first or second date) and she brings up ex-relationships or she starts pigeon holding/complaining/generalizing all men as being assholes etc., and is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be honest, if someone has dated multiple people and none of those relationships has worked, probabilities are getting higher and higher for the favor that the problem is in that specific person not in the people they have dated...

I hope she at least managed to call herself a "nice girl" before starting her monologues... That works everytime; "I'm such a funny and nice person, everybody likes me. Fuck I hate all men, men are bastards...". Sorry, but time is money... unless she spreads her legs, there is no point wasting time listening her sob-stories and even if she spreads her legs, she better save those sob-stories for someone else. After such a monologues, I'd prefer to keep things one-night only either way. Also there is no such thing as not wanting sex, it's more of a matter with who they want sex. You are out of luck if they only talk sob-stories to you...

Women aren't supposed to be making your life harder and weak bitches make me feel insecure... I'm not interested in taking care of adult aged babies... If I wanted to listen crying babies... that's why I have that hanging thing between my legs...

my ex GF will be categorized into Anonyne#017 description of " if someone has dated multiple people and none of those relationships has worked, probabilities are getting higher and higher for the favor that the problem is in that specific person not in the people they have dated..."
she has dated several guys before me, i honestly feel since she didn't have a father figure in her life she doesn't know how to care-treat-love and cherish a man in her life. her dad passed when she was young she never really knew him all that much and her mother has been married and divorced 4 times and the current one is heading that way the last i heard.
we were together almost 2 years and i even moved to arkansas with her for her job relocation (biggest mistake i've ever made) but i did it because i was in love with the girl and wanted to spend my life with her.
she has this pre-conceived notion in her brain which is the "perfect" guy she wants. eventually i didn't fit that plan,obviously the others before me and most likely after me won't either unless she realizes she needs to LOVE the other persons faults,imperfections and not feel that she NEEDS to change everything about the other person. she tried that to me- instead of loving me for me, who i am and i definitely changed a lot for her - FUCK i gave up my job,my family & friends,my life here in NJ to move to arkansas for/with her. i guess i didn't sacrifice enough.
ONTO the thread question.
if a girl on a date is complaining about previous dates or relationships then she lives/dwells in the past WAY TOO MUCH and needs to let that shit go and live in the moment a look at what is right in front of her...if it is a nice guy who is willing to be compatible for her she needs to let go of the past! i personally would not date her again or if i did i would be open with her and let her know it's uncomfortable that she talks about other BF's while on a date with me.

For the most part I'm indifferent to pretty much anything anyone says, including women, but from my experience it's a pretty big [NOBABE]red flag[/NOBABE] if you're out on a date with a girl (particularly a first or second date) and she brings up ex-relationships or she starts pigeon holding/complaining/generalizing all men as being assholes etc., and is grounds for immediate dismissal.

This. I wasn't really raised to listen to others (or have others listen to me) so when someone complains about work, school, relationships, life I honestly don't know what to tell them. I don't know what to do for them. It's not out of spite it has more to do with indifference.

I was seeing this girl who complained about her boyfriend and how he was obsessed with bodybuilding, sucked in bed, had a small dick and smelled funny because of whatever diet/supplements he happened to be on. I didn't pay it any mind because I'm sure she complained to someone else about how I kept sticking my thumb up her ass.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
itputsthelotion said:
This. I wasn't really raised to listen to others (or have others listen to me) so when someone complains about work, school, relationships, life I honestly don't know what to tell them. I don't know what to do for them. It's not out of spite it has more to do with indifference.
This reminded me of a line that Charles Emerson Winchester III made on the TV show MASH. Charles went, "To have an opinion either way would seem to indicate that I cared." :rofl:

It's said that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy. Welcome to the club. Though I am burdened by a sense of duty when it comes to some things but of course you couldn't give two shits about that and I don't blame you.

BINGO!

I don't ever want to say she "deserved it" but when a woman is ALWAYS complaining about an ex I know odds are very good she had a lot to do with it and like Buster here - odds are exceptional this will be our last date together. I'll listen but not say much to her but in my head I am saying plenty and most of it is not good. I know odds are I will be thought of the same way if we start seeing each other exclusively so I have no desire to be with someone that CRAZY

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
No, but I pretended to if I thought she might kiss me on the wiener or worse. But too much bellyaching from a dippy broad makes my head hurt which would make me lose interest in doing the sex.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Talking about ex-es is a terrible idea no matter what date you may be on.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
LoudmouthBroadTakesABlastToTheFace.gif

Yeah, I listen and participate. Seems completely normal to talk about past relationships.
The only time I'll tune out is if it's a gross generalization, examples of which you gave: "All guys are assholes, all men are the same, they care only able sex, etc".
I've tried a few times to accept the challenge and prove I don't fit those gross generalizations, but in my experience, once a woman's become that entrenched she'll find a way to shoe horn you into one them too, no matter how different you may in fact be.

I use the same approach with women that trash their ex's right away and those that trash their previous employer when they are interviewing for a job. Send them packing.. The sooner the better.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Females need to pick better guys. Stop with the bad boys.

You only have yourself to blame.

I use the same approach with women that trash their ex's right away and those that trash their previous employer when they are interviewing for a job. Send them packing.. The sooner the better.

Those are two different things.

Bad employers need to be outed.

Females need to pick better guys. Stop with the bad boys.

You only have yourself to blame.

Those are two different things.

Bad employers need to be outed.

There are avenues for that. They are called labor boards and employment commissions. Not another prospective employer.

Today I learned that if a girl has multiple ex-boyfriends and is now single, there's something wrong with her :facepalm:

No Harley
there is not something wrong with her, there is something in the mindset that has caused her relationships to fail. take the story of my ex - the guy she dated before me - she got pregnant and she had an abortion, but, she asked him what he wanted to do and he said at that time he was not ready for a kid and she felt the same way, he told her he would do EVERYTHING to help her/them with this situation and he did. he manned up but she eventually dumped him because he didn't answer her with what SHE wanted to hear. she wanted him to say yes lets have the kid and get married and all things that come with that. so he's a mind reader? or she was not honest with him about what SHE wanted? when they decided against having the child shouldn't she have said something instead of going along EVEN though she felt different about it?