• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you guys like 19-year-olds?

19-year-olds?

• Total voters
"I don't feel comfortable masturbaing to girls who are young enough to be my daughter" while on a site that caters to showing girls that are probably young enough to be your daughter.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
"I don't feel comfortable masturbaing to girls who are young enough to be my daughter" while on a site that caters to showing girls that are probably young enough to be your daughter.

I can fap to this.

I prefer girls a bit older around 21 and over. 18/19 year olds seem like their bodies have not fully matured yet but there are some who look really beautiful and attractive.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Yea, when I was 16.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Legit went on a date with an 18 year old yesterday. It went surprisingly good. She was pretty mature.

^ I knew a girl like that who was mature beyond her years. One of those "old souls." I think her being emancipated or whatever the word is from her parents and on her own since she was 16 had something to do with it. I was 18, so relax.

Back to 19-year-olds. Mmm what a sweet piece of ass:

XtWCsj.gif

XtWwFW.gif

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
It depends on the girl and her intellect, but as far as looking at a 19 year old female and jerking off ...of course guys like that!
19 years old is definitely not a kid, it is also above the age of content ...and the girl is fully developed.