• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you frequent a store because of a girl that works there?

I do. Whenever I walk from work, I visit a small grocery store not too far from where I live. A hot Russian girl works there. I always buy some candy. I'm literally in love with her accent, whenever she says something. She's very polite and nice. She's a tall brunette with cute face and medium-sized tits and ass.

Twice over the years, I was attracted to bank tellers. Each time after I first saw them, I'd make a habit to swing by at least weekly, a few times. After doing so I asked each one out. First one said that she was in a relationship. Second one just said "Thanks (anyway?).." (It was busy.)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
When I worked the evening shift (3pm-11pm) at the Lufkin Industries machine shop I would stop at a 24-hour convenience store on the route home from work. The night cashier was a tall full-figured blonde, a few years older than me, but damn she was stunning. I'd hang out and talk with her for hours. She liked having me in there because she was often the only one working and it was on a pretty dark stretch of highway a few miles out of town. Unfortunately, she only liked me being there because she had gotten to know me, trusted me, and I'm a big intimidating dude so she felt safe. I didn't bother asking her out because I can tell when a woman isn't interested, but she was fun to hang out with and talk to, and I stopped by there at least three times a week for a couple of years.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
A family of some croatians owned the CVS down the street. Down 2 streets and to the left, actually. It was a tiny strip mall that was too far to casually walk, and I had 2 other CVS in the meantime. She was one of those mocha-skinned, brown eyes that arent brown like the other 99% you've seen, charming little cashier, legit smile and spoke enough of the language to be conversational but was new enough to be cute in her finding-new-words-every-so-often manner.

The place closed down and for a time I worked at the other CVS for a year, but I tried to hit that location as often as I could.

I was in a great relationship for 6 years (minus the last 2, but those had their moments of tranquility) so I never did anything. But it was nice to see her.