• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you consider this an Insult or Compliment if a girl says to you during sex

You're fucking her really hard doggy style, and suddenly notice she's gone all quiet. Concerned for her well being, you ask her:
"Sorry babe, am I hurting you?"

She replies: "Oh baby, all of my previous boyfriends were MUCH bigger than you, so this is just a walk in the park. Don't worry baby, you're doing just fine. Not feeling pain at all"

Would you think that a compliment (she's complimenting your gentleness) or an insult (small cock)? :dunno:

Who cares for the girl, just cum in her ass turn around and fall to sleep.

You're fucking her really hard doggy style, and suddenly notice she's gone all quiet. Concerned for her well being, you ask her:
"Hey, babe am I hurting you?"

She replies: "Oh baby, all of my previous boyfriends were MUCH bigger than you, so this is just a walk in the park. Don't worry baby, you're doing just fine. Not feeling pain at all"

Then I reply: "Oh, because that was just my finger. You probably want to bite down on something right now. Here goes."

Then I reply: "Oh, because that was just my finger. You probably want to bite down on something right now. Here goes."
So it's an insult. thought so :(

Deepcover

Closed Account
I wouldn't care...but already that tells me she's vain...I'd love to bust a nut in her eyes. Have her smear the cum all over her eyes and see that I didn't have a small dick after all. A brand new vision.

Sounds like some sort of cuckold fantasy

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Seriously, what is it with you and every thread you post having to do with big dicks?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Just soun in her and wipe your conbined juices on her top lip so that she has to smell it until you let her go wash.

THEN REENACT HITCHCOCK'S SHOWER SCENE!!! :mad:

Shifty

O.G.
"Sorry babe, am I hurting you?"

Would you think that a compliment (she's complimenting your gentleness) or an insult (small cock)? :dunno:

Not sure what I'd say.

However, you would most certainly ask for names and addresses. :nannerf2:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
If a bitch said some shit like that to me, I'd slap a Ric Flair Figure 4 Leglock on her so quick her head would spin.

No, I wouldn't

I'm sure there is a place for small cock humiliation fetish threads, and also big cock worshippers. You'd be much happier there zdenka mate. Because then instead of this shitstorm of abuse You Might get the answer you're looking for, something along the lines of :

Oh, man that would feel terrible! I'd probably start crying straight away. The thought is making me real horny. PM me a picture of your dick.
I'm one of the ex-boyfriends. Sit in the corner and I'll get out my purple-headed love truncheon. Your tears will make good lube for your masturbating while I violate your girl. Let me know if you want a pic of my cock.
She gets out a strap on to show you how big she's used to... but then she puts in on for you and while you carry on fucking her you have a reach around so you can feel that big dick in your hand! It's like fucking a guy with a really big cock, but you're actually fucking your girl still so it DEFINITELY ISN'T GAY, that would be soooo HOT!! PS we need to swap cock pics man. :cool:

Just a thought. Pay me no mind, my cock is of average size and thus no use to you.

If a bitch said some shit like that to me, I'd slap a Ric Flair Figure 4 Leglock on her so quick her head would spin.

Lordy, from doggy a Camel Clutch is such an easier transition. Actually, you could just deadlift German suplex her right off the bed for that matter.

Last edited:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
What is it called when you push her to the edge of the bed, tell her you've been doing her sister and then hang on while going for anal.
Reverse-psychology.