• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do Girls that Smoke Turn You On? Or Off?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
On....but not as much as it once did.

oh yes I think you find many guys will find girls that smoke or girls that are rough a turn on.

Just look at some of movies you see that !!

DR. B

Closed Account
smoking is unattractive, ever made out with a woman that smoked, her mouth taste nasty as fuck.

Julia Ann

Official Checked Star Member
Turn.... on....?????

Hi guys!! I am LIVE tonight...
November 14... 8pm est
Come meet me online ---- free one hour show to members...
http://www.juliaannlive.com

Join and get DAILY free live shows - all the ones you see here - http://www.vnalive.com

Here's a gif from my new 'Smokin' Hot' Members Video...

smokin3.gif

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Hmm... good thing I keep my smoking out of my photos and videos on my site! Seeing as it appears that the majority consider it a huge turn off. Fair enough. I'd be happy to do a personalized custom video for those of you who say it's a turn on though ;) I plan on quitting before the end of the year. Let's hope I can do so successfully this time.

If it's regular cigarettes, a turn off. If the model is smoking a J, then a turn on. :joint:

It doesnt turn me on or off, I dont smoke so i wouldnt like it if my girl did, but i wouldnt not go out with someone because they did.

Most of my past girlfriends and my wife smoked. It wasn't a turn on or off. They were hot regardless. And I probably didn't notice because I smoked too.
Now if they get into their 30's and 40's and the effects of long term smoking start kicking in then it'd be a different matter.

OFF!! Bad girls can reflect good health. Bad girls can also have good breath. Bad girls can be non-smokers. Smoking women turn me OFF!

As someone that will smoke the occasional cigar or cigarette, it would be hypocritical of me to say that a woman couldn't.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Definitely a turn off for me...I dont tike the smell, plus the fact its unhealthy for you doesnt bode well with me!

Kissing girls who've smoked not long before you're getting it on isnt that nice either IMO