• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do girls get turned on when they sit on guys' faces?

I know it turns on some guys (I haven't tried it so i wouldnt know, but i'd probably be down for it, im just guessing) but does it turn girls on when they do it? I know it turns me on when i rest my balls and dick on my girlfriend's face, so would that be the same for a girl?

"for every fantasy, there is a counter fantasy"

The 2 girls who have done this for me have mentioned their full enjoyment from the experience.

You're talking about the girl sitting on the guys face, right?

Of course girls get turned on by it. It means they're getting their pussy licked.

I used to have a girlfriend whos pussy got wet at my mere mention that she sit her ass on my face.

:cool:

I know it turns on some guys (I haven't tried it so i wouldnt know, but i'd probably be down for it, im just guessing) but does it turn girls on when they do it? I know it turns me on when i rest my balls and dick on my girlfriend's face, so would that be the same for a girl?

"for every fantasy, there is a counter fantasy"

I liked that! It's fantastic, I'm close to my male and I feel like a real woman ;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I once told an Online friend of mine about Facesitting.
She had never heard of it. I went into more detail of what it was and sent her some sample photos. The concept / fetish sure turned her on as she went, "Oh, I want to sit on your face." :nanner: :drool1:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I once told an Online friend of mine about Facesitting.
She had never heard of it. I went into more detail of what it was and sent her some sample photos. The concept / fetish sure turned her on as she went, "Oh, I want to sit on your face." :nanner: :drool1:

Yeah, I was going to write about a similar situation, but Sara Jean Underwood and Hope Dworaczyk just showed up on my doorstep topless and with directions to the lost city of Atlantis.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Dammit, I've been asking them for those directions for years. You bastard.

You would focus on the directions and not the topless girls...

Homosayswhat?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yes women get turned on my sybian like face.

Girl sits on face. Girl farts (Alexpnz at this point, ejaculates in his pants). Eye socket gets damaged because of the intense air pressure build up behind the eye. Man goes blind in one eye.

At least the sex afterwards was good, I suppose.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Girl sits on face. Girl farts (Alexpnz at this point, ejaculates in his pants). Eye socket gets damaged because of the intense air pressure build up behind the eye. Man goes blind in one eye.

At least the sex afterwards was good, I suppose.

:D
meh, shit happens....litterally!

Yodeling in the canyon! Oh yeah!