• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Dimples" above a girl's ass (butt) / on her lower back ("Dimples of Venus")

Girls with "dents"...

i am looking fpr pictures of girl with these two "dents" just above their ass. i can't put it any better way. probably my english is too bad. i would apreciate any help in finding pictures with girls like that.

many girls have this. mostly skinny ones, but also chubby.

Last edited:

BritneySwallows

Official Checked Star Member
A while ago somebody posted this here on the board:
I love the two dimples above your ass cheeks. Have more?

Yes, I actually do have more. I just came back from Englad where I did a couple of hardcore scenes (outdoors cum eating on the beach, a new ass to mouth video and the usual blowjob/swallowing videos) as well as a bunch of softcore photo shoots, including the one I'm about to post. I had forgotten all about my ass dimples - I don't see them too often - but when I cropped the pics for this gallery today, I remembered and thought hey, that's gotta go on Freeones.

08.jpg
11.jpg

Here's the complete ass dimples (and blowjob) gallery

Re: Butt Dimples!!!

oooohhhh :bowdown: BRITNEY:bowdown: nice trailer

"Dimples" above a girl's ass - on her lower back

Sometimes known as "ass dimples" - but I don't think that name fits, as they're not really located on her ass! - these soft, erotic indentations on some women's lower backs, right above their ass cheeks, are a real turn-on for me. What a joy to blow a load on a woman's ass and have some of it pool into these little spots!!

Cumtrainer/chicktrainer Britney Swallows is known for having them, of course - and some mighty fine ones she has, too!!

http://www.chicktrainer.com/thun/soft/115phot/index.htm

But there are other hot babes with them - has anyone else found a hot bod that's made that much hotter by these....these....thumb-holds??? (Think doggy-style fucking...):

Here's Vendula Bednarova displaying her glorious examples:

http://www.sportyone.com/servlets/firebolt?object=166638

Enjoy!

:thumbsup:

Re: "Dimples" above a girl's ass - on her lower back

Bump! (The shameless, self-serving kind!)

Thanks!

I voted "in favor" of lower-back dimples, but now let's get some example pics posted. They're not so hard to find, I don't think!

It depends on the girl.
Some do and some don'r look good with them...

bump!