• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Digital Playground search contest for their next contract star.

Anyone following this?

http://www.digitalplayground.com/dpstar/

I love the American Idol-ish appeal of it all. It's got a Q&A, a photoshoot, and acting. Nikki Benz, Dani Daniels, and Kieran Lee are judging and they all come off as constructive and well-intentioned.

Of Day 1, I'm rooting for Missy Martinez as my #1 and Katrina Jade as my #2. Of Day 2, Peta Jensen would be my #1.

I've been keeping up with it right Peta Jensen is the one for me. She is so sexy and those tits she loves to show them any Chance she get.

Unfortunately for the women in it this would be a much bigger deal if it was ten, fifteen, or even five years ago. Digital Playground is a hollow shell of what it used to be.

Since I first seen her after she came into the scene in the industry I have to admit I've thought that Peta is smoking hot with a great body though.

I really liked the DP of ten years ago. Pirates and Pirates 2 were great. When DP sold to Manwin/MindGeek, it really became bland like the rest of the Manwin properties.

My favorite out of Day 3 is definitely Ashley Sinclair, she is amazing but her catching a flight is definitely gonna hurt her chances, it shows a lack of commitment. Though she came outta nowhere in the last few months and she's quickly becoming my favorite. August Ames is definitely in there as well. I like Nina Elle but her acting really was shit. The other girls just come off as amateurs.

I'm getting way too invested in this shit hahaha.

Abigail Mac is definitely #1 on Day 4. She is gorgeous, seems committed, and a great actor for what DP does. Jaclyn (way too new and I'm not sure she's long for this industry), Alexis (bad actress [also if she wore bangs, I'd love her a lot more]), Veronica (trying for a different thing then what DP wants, starting her own production etc.), and Rilynn (seems way too mellow and low-key, not enough fire) were all fine but they all had flaws.

So far, my Top 10 would be:

1. Abigail Mac - Committed, gorgeous, funny, and good actress.
2. Ashley Sinclair - Gorgeous, she really does it for me. Not as bad an actress as Kieran said (he was quite an ass talking about her when she wasn't there).
3. Missy Martinez - My kind of girl. Kickass, hot, determined.
4. August Ames - What's not to like. Beautiful, not a bad actress. More awkward in the Q&A than I'd like.
5. Peta Jensen - Same as August but a worst actress.
-----------------------
6. Katrina Jade - Very pretty, but I'm not as into her as the Top 5.
7. Nina Elle
8. Veronica Rodriguez
9. Alexis Adams
10. Nikki Daniels/Cali Carter/Jaclyn Taylor/Rachel Madori/Rilynn Rae

I'm disappointed only 5 move on to the next stage. I'd very much like to see 8 or 9 of the girls continue on thus far. Cutting 5/6's of the group after a cold read and a Q&A kinds sucks. I wanna see them do some dirty things before I make a judgement.

Everyone else is either way too amateur/too much a joke contestan or just not my cup of tea looks wise. Of the final day group, I really enjoy Eva Lovia, Christie Stevens, and Danica Dillon usually, so I hope they do well.

I'd put Eva Lovia in my favorites of Day 5. She's beautiful and new and sweet, I love her. Christie was horrible in the acting part but she's super hot. Danica came off as way less confident and less committed for a long-term industry run. Sophie's very pretty but she's an amateur like Jaclyn and the other girls didn't make an impression on me looks/acting/personality wise.

I wish I could put 11 through: Abigail, Ashley, Missy, August, Eva, Peta, Katrina, Nina, Veronica, Alexis, and Christie. It'd be way hard to knock it down to 5 just off of this shit. If we have to cut down to the nitty gritty, all of Abigail, Ashley, Missy, August, Eva, Peta are who are must move-ons in my eyes.

So the Top 6 is Abigail, August, Eva, Veronica, Alexis, and Kleio. Very happy about the first three, very disappointed that Missy, Ashley, or Peta didn't get through over at least Kleio. But I'd take all three over Alexis, Veronica, and Kleio. Come on!

Wait,...they have Kieran and Nikki judging people's acting? :1orglaugh I'm thinking they haven't come across the proverb about people that live in glass houses.

Considering who owns DP I'm also putting it about 50/50 that this is at least somewhat if not totally rigged.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
Wait,...they have Kieran and Nikki judging people's acting? :1orglaugh I'm thinking they haven't come across the proverb about people that live in glass houses.

Considering who owns DP I'm also putting it about 50/50 that this is at least somewhat if not totally rigged.

It was rigged. Veronica Rodriguez should have been 3rd out of the final three and instead DP put Eva Lovia in 3rd position of top 3. What a surprise! MindGeek rigs another contest.