• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did You Guys Know The Emmy Award Show Was On Last Night?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Nope. I don't think I've seen one of those award shows since the 90's.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If the people at The Emmys really cared about the environment they would start having their little award show virtually to eliminate the fossil fuel used from those private planes and limousines. Unfortunately I think they care about the environment like they are actually concerned about COVID. Lots of flowery, morally superior speeches propping themselves up upon soapboxes about how we should live our lives though.

emmys-maskless.jpg

It would be great if Hollywood partnered with Big Industry to work on cleaning up the environment.
https://peri.umass.edu/top-100-polluter-indexes

View attachment 910991

I am hopeful the silver lining in this pandemic is that more people do work from home and cause less pollution. Some people were able to work efficiently in their homes. They save time and money. LA traffic has really gone down but defensive driving is still encouraged so you don't hit a hobo with your truck who's having a BBQ in the middle of Pico Bl.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
We had a remarkably mild summer here in Satan's Ass Crack after a year of the pandemic keeping people off the roads.

We had a remarkably mild summer here in Satan's Ass Crack after a year of the pandemic keeping people off the roads.

Our last 2 Summers in So Cal have been very cool. I'm sure where you live is plenty nice. You always seem relaxed and happy unless you recently had Whataburger.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I did and also didn't care.
If the people at The Emmys really cared about the environment they would start having their little award show virtually to eliminate the fossil fuel used from those private planes and limousines. Unfortunately I think they care about the environment like they are actually concerned about COVID. Lots of flowery, morally superior speeches propping themselves up upon soapboxes about how we should live our lives though.
Funny way of not caring!

Ha! The AVN Awards has dudes flying in, WORLDWIDE, and paying .. $115 (plus?) to attend the convention, to then pay another .. $20 (?) for a picture with their favorite starlet.

(I don't think AVN cares!)