• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did My First Anal Scene Today!

kaseygrant

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi all,
I don't often have the time to post here, but I felt that this was a worthy cause--I shot my first anal scene today! It was for Devil's Films, and it went really well, despite the residual soreness. You can go to any one of my million social networking sites, or to my site, obviously, for more info if you're interested in release dates or anything.
Until the next time I have something interesting to say :tongue:,
Kasey Grant

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Congrats? :dunno:

kaseygrant

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Damn, I bet it would have been hot if it was 10 years ago.
Haha, you're funny. I take it you've either never seen me, or you just get some kind of kick out of insulting people for no reason. Let's see you do what I do, after 3 kids, and then we'll talk, smartass.
:thefinger,
Kasey

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Are you walking funny?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Was is a shitty situation?

sorry :wave2:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Haha, you're funny. I take it you've either never seen me, or you just get some kind of kick out of insulting people for no reason. Let's see you do what I do, after 3 kids, and then we'll talk, smartass.
:thefinger,
Kasey

Hey Kasey. My advice:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS :rofl:

They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :rolleyes:

Just set them on ignore or, report them, and let the board staff hand out some ass-kicking.

I enjoy your work a lot :lovecoupl

Hi all,
I don't often have the time to post here, but I felt that this was a worthy cause--I shot my first anal scene today! It was for Devil's Films, and it went really well, despite the residual soreness. You can go to any one of my million social networking sites, or to my site, obviously, for more info if you're interested in release dates or anything.
Until the next time I have something interesting to say :tongue:,
Kasey Grant

Can't wait to be released!

Great news Kasey:thumbsup: