• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

deodorant

this is a problem i've had for a while. bad BO(yeah i know thats sick) but here's the question is it wrong for me a man, to use Secret(the Deodorant for women) i have gone through so many Deodorant brands but secret is the only one that my body hasen't rejected.

Have you tried over the counter prescription strength deodorants? Or actually gone to a doctor to get a prescription for special deodorant?

bahodeme

Closed Account
this is a problem i've had for a while. bad BO(yeah i know thats sick) but here's the question is it wrong for me a man, to use Secret(the Deodorant for women) i have gone through so many Deodorant brands but secret is the only one that my body hasen't rejected.

So long as its unscented who will know?:dunno:

No, it's not wrong. I just wouldn't advertise it to the world.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
A lot of the antiperspirants have the same main ingredient. One that I commonly see is Aluminum Zirconium. It's quite possible and likely that the Secret deodorant, which seems to be working for you, actually has the same main ingredient as those others that your body rejects. The problem then probably lies in the fragrances.

I happen to have sensitive skin and very sensitive sense of smell. There are very few antiperspirants / deodorants that I can use because the smell of most of them is too strong for me. I'll either get headaches and / or be sneezing.

You should try either unscented antiperspirants ... and make sure they're "antiperspirants" vs. simply "deodorants" or antiperspirants with the mildest fragrance you can find.

In conjunction with this, if you haven't done so, you can try antibacterial soaps like Safeguard or Dial. I use Safeguard myself. Dial leaves too much of a white film on your skin. But, Safeguard is OK. An antibacterial soap should help reduce or maybe even eliminate the BO problem.

Try antiperspirant, not deodorant (if you haven't). Have you tried degree? I know someone who suffers the same issue you do, and he uses degree antiperspirant to great effect.

If it works and you're comfortable....who cares :dunno:? Peel off the label if you have to.

The point is that you have a problem and you found a solution... :dunno: It ain't like people will consider you a homo now...so, enjoy life and bang ladies, my friend :hatsoff:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
If it works, use it.
Is it wrong for me to lick pussy even tho a "real man" just gets blowjobs, walks off and never talks to her again?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I use Degree. When I started to change my diet, the deodorant wore off faster, but now that I'm balanced out, it's back to working like normal.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Olde Spice Red Zone (not that clumpy white shit either!)

It's pretty much only the adverstising and promotion that makes you think it's for men and women, most probably have the same or similar 'ingredients'. The same can be said for hair products, creames, foods and even some clothin etc. If it does the job for you carry on using it, it's not as if you're wearing womens underwear in secret.

From the way that sounds, it almost sounds like you're eating the sticks. Don't do that. Your body will most likely reject any you try to consume

o funny hahaha.