• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DeMint will leave Senate to head Heritage Foundation

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Great news! The guy is a tea-party obstructionist. "Conservative think-tank" huh? Sounds like the quintessential oxymoron to me (awww c'mon my conservative friends....just joking!). Good riddance. We need leaders that seek common ground, not fixed and unyielding positions. Now if only Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham would follow suit.

I think this might be the beginning of the dismantling of the Tea Party. Leaders like DeMint are beginning to realise that they have gained absolutely as much traction as they ever will, so growth is not possible. They've dead ended.

And this is good news for the nation, in my opinion.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Is this the same Heritage Foundation that supported the individual mandate in its healthcare reform proposal several years ago? They were for it before Obama latched onto it... and then they were against it. Hmm, some real deep thinkers in that club, eh?

Well, at least DeMint can now soak up some grant money and find new & different ways to write papers where "deregulate and cut taxes" is the (only) answer to any question ever asked. Wanna cure cancer? Deregulate and cut taxes. Can't get an erection? Deregulate and cut taxes. Male pattern baldness? Deregulate and cut taxes. Has your wife got stretch marks on her stomach? Deregulate and cut taxes. It's the solution for everything that ails mankind. I just can't understand why people won't/can't get in tune with that bit of magic.